Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Fountain
'99 35 Lightning w/HP500 up for bid.... >

'99 35 Lightning w/HP500 up for bid....

Notices

'99 35 Lightning w/HP500 up for bid....

Old 06-13-2009, 08:56 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default '99 35 Lightning w/HP500 up for bid....

Not sure if anyone is looking or not but this seems to be in decent shape and is close to where I live and can get eyes on for anyone interested. It is listed about half way down "current inventory" list as item W-3855B.

http://www.harrisonmarine.com/
Old 06-14-2009, 07:19 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Baja_man
Not sure if anyone is looking or not but this seems to be in decent shape and is close to where I live and can get eyes on for anyone interested. It is listed about half way down "current inventory" list as item W-3855B.

http://www.harrisonmarine.com/
Baja Man,

I am interested in this boat. It looks real clean. Would like to talk to you about it and see if you could take a look at it for me. How does the bidding process work with this company. I did not see a minimum bid or reserve.
Old 06-14-2009, 09:12 PM
Registered

Default 35 Fountain

I buy boats all the time out of there. I showed the boat to my brother in law and he fell in love with it.Boat has 40 hrs and it looks like it.Twin 500 hps bravo drives and not one scratch on it. If he happens to get it I'll let you all know how it runs. JB
Old 06-15-2009, 07:29 AM
Registered

Anyone have a guess on the top speed with this set up? Just curious. 80-82????? Looks like a nice rig.
Old 06-15-2009, 12:44 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 16 Likes on 5 Posts

Nice looking ride! Clean and low hours.

Has anyone picked up a boat from National Liquidators? They have a nice 42, what's the deal with the trailer isn't included? It looks like the right trailer for the boat.

http://www.yachtauctions.com/listing.php?vessel=3277

How does the bidding process work at these places?
Old 06-15-2009, 01:02 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by eddie

Has anyone picked up a boat from National Liquidators? They have a nice 42, what's the deal with the trailer isn't included? It looks like the right trailer for the boat.

They submiy bids to the banks on tues. You either get it or you don't Offer what you want to pay or it. Minimum bid doesn't mean anything. You have to talk to a rep before you submit though. so call them first.

It i probably the trailer that came on the boat. The repo yards keep the trailers since they are not part of the deal and sell them for thmselves and keep the cash.

I have a brand new 42' fountain trailer that is for sale if you are interested.

Moved a boat from miami with it. Still hasn't ben titled. Perfect shape.
Old 06-15-2009, 07:10 PM
Registered

Many boats go for quite a bit less than "minimum bid". If you're willing to risk not getting the boat, bid low. If you talk to a good guy, they'll let you know expected selling price if they have one, and if there are multiple bids, etc. I'd ask for Jonathan if you call there, he's been pretty straight with me on some boats.
Old 06-16-2009, 12:59 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 16 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by rlj676
Many boats go for quite a bit less than "minimum bid". If you're willing to risk not getting the boat, bid low. If you talk to a good guy, they'll let you know expected selling price if they have one, and if there are multiple bids, etc. I'd ask for Jonathan if you call there, he's been pretty straight with me on some boats.
Thanks for the info, called and talked to Johnathan. Straight shooter and very helpful. Said this trailer was bought with cash and they can't take it. The trailer with this boat goes back to the owner.
Old 06-16-2009, 05:05 PM
Registered

Thanks for the info, called and talked to Johnathan. Straight shooter and very helpful. Said this trailer was bought with cash and they can't take it. The trailer with this boat goes back to the owner.
A lot of loans I think don't specifically include the trailer in the lien, but pay for it. That is why so many repos have no trailers. But its particularly funny when it is sitting on it but it "isn't included".

Good luck on the bidding, looks like that could be a screaming deal. Jonathan is pretty realistic on the boats there.
Old 06-18-2009, 02:30 AM
Registered

I bought mine from them and I shot them an insane low bid and the bank took it. I got it with the trailer. Good people to deal with .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.