Notices

Reggie?

Old 07-18-2011, 01:08 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Reggie?

Been kind of quiet... Last i heard there was going to be 2 models out of a new company called RF. Any news?

Last edited by Back4More; 07-18-2011 at 01:11 PM.
Old 07-18-2011, 01:15 PM
Registered

Received 735 Likes on 330 Posts

Once all the initial fanfare quieted down the thought was a new C.C. and offshore for next years Miami boat show.
That makes sense considering everything needed to be designed and built from scratch.
ed
Old 07-18-2011, 03:35 PM
Registered

He needs to quit the non sense and come back to Fountain! Dont think this new co. will keep Fountain boats to the high standard that they have been. (just my opinion)
Old 07-19-2011, 06:05 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by fountainfevr
He needs to quit the non sense and come back to Fountain! Dont think this new co. will keep Fountain boats to the high standard that they have been. (just my opinion)
Respectfully disagree...he needs to stay right where he is at and doing what he is doing. We recently shipped our 05 42 Ex to him to be rigged...and the new RF Powerboat (Reggie, Lil Reggie and Wyatt) have been awesome to work with. Keeping it family owned, family run, and in the family is what its all about.

Im not speaking for Reggie, and regardless of how the "Fountain Divorce" came about, but I bet he's happier now by going back to his roots and dealing directly with the customers...I spoke with him today about his plans for our boat and he went into all out detail on his plan. I wish him and his family nothing but luck in his new endeavor.

I cant wait till he comes out with a new hull design and owns everyone on the water....once again.
Old 07-19-2011, 06:07 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 9 Posts

Were busy as ever at RF Powerboats. We have a 47 Fountain,a 42 Fountain,a 38 CC Fountain,a 48 Express Cruiser and the Cat Killer in the shop.
Old 07-19-2011, 06:33 PM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by Reggie Fountain
Were busy as ever at RF Powerboats. We have a 47 Fountain,a 42 Fountain,a 38 CC Fountain,a 48 Express Cruiser and the Cat Killer in the shop.

I am glad that things are going well for Reggie and the family. I will admit that after all the wrangling that went on to save Fountain I was disappointed to see Reggie just up and leave. I certainly do not know the details, nor do I have a need to know. I do feel, and I'm sure many Fountain owners as well, a bit deserted. Believe most thought he would stay and carry on what we have all supported for years. Believe many were looking foreward to that.
Old 07-19-2011, 06:59 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 9 Posts

We support all the existing fountain customers and look forward to providing first class service. And look out for a 200mph 43 RF in the near future.
Old 07-19-2011, 08:27 PM
Registered

Any chance your going to make a smaller sport boat again like a 29? A lot of people including myself who own the 29 Fever and don't want the up keep of a bigger boat really wish Fountain didn't stop making them. There is no other smaller sport boat in my opinion that even comes close to the one you built and we'd all love to see you build another one.
Old 07-19-2011, 09:31 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by RaggedEdge
I am glad that things are going well for Reggie and the family. I will admit that after all the wrangling that went on to save Fountain I was disappointed to see Reggie just up and leave. I certainly do not know the details, nor do I have a need to know. I do feel, and I'm sure many Fountain owners as well, a bit deserted. Believe most thought he would stay and carry on what we have all supported for years. Believe many were looking foreward to that.
Very well stated! I ment absolutely no disrespect to Reggie and the fam in any way!! Glad they still support the Fountain owners. No one has been more into the products they build than Reggie and hated to see him leave the co also, but hey as one door closes another opens! Can't wait to see RF hit 200!
Old 07-20-2011, 02:54 AM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Whats the point of a 200mph boat?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.