Sent 05 Ex to RF Powerboats >

Sent 05 Ex to RF Powerboats

Notices

Sent 05 Ex to RF Powerboats

Old 09-11-2012, 02:17 PM
Registered

Received 423 Likes on 177 Posts

Originally Posted by TRL505
Was this you that I saw on the Hottie Cam @ the Shootout?
Is this in your Fountain in a bit of chop?
http://www.youtube.com/verify_age?ne...%3D77E8H6QkDvg

broken eye orbitals, broken ribs, broken pelvis's are typically not a very good thing? Rides like a dream in the chop? Wave crusher? I think not!

We put about 225 miles on a 24 footer that same weekend, in the same water, at the same kind of speeds. Are you sure they are offshore boats? Back when Fountains were made, I thought that was the claim, anyway.
Old 09-11-2012, 02:22 PM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts
Originally Posted by 36Tango
It does. The difference is that a Fountain "Pows and Bams" you when you take a few waves! Want to see the video again? Wasn't it amazing how well it took the waves? What? all them were hurt? Say it aint so! Not in a Fountain!
You are more than welcome to bring your boat up to lake michigan and run next to my fountain . I've had that boat in water conditions that make loto look like child's play. No stuffs, no spinouts no stress cracks. Run next to my flboat for 25-30 miles or so in that water , and we'll see who is the first one to the stop.

If you'd like to find out more about envision boats, just google"I bought my first boat and need help" plenty of threads will come up. Beat it so we can get back to talking about 125mph 42' boats.
Old 09-11-2012, 02:34 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER
You are more than welcome to bring your boat up to lake michigan and run next to my fountain . I've had that boat in water conditions that make loto look like child's play. No stuffs, no spinouts no stress cracks. Run next to my flboat for 25-30 miles or so in that water , and we'll see who is the first one to the stop.

If you'd like to find out more about envision boats, just google"I bought my first boat and need help" plenty of threads will come up. Beat it so we can get back to talking about 125mph 42' boats.
I believe you about Lake Michigan. I have seen pics of some huge water there. I don't think that I would even attempt it in either of my boats! It is an awesome site to see you guys out there running hard in that stuff. Believe me when I say that I appreciate what you guys have. By the way, I admit that an Envision is a slug, not very good looking, and generally on the low end of the boating world, but it is what I can afford and it works well for the family. I am just an old married guy with one kid in college and another will be next year.

That said, maybe you could give TRL a ride some day, so he can see the rough water. Maybe you could let him push the horn button, or even let him steer when off plane? I am sure that he would appreciate it!
Old 09-11-2012, 02:53 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I believe you about Lake Michigan. I have seen pics of some huge water there. I don't think that I would even attempt it in either of my boats! It is an awesome site to see you guys out there running hard in that stuff. Believe me when I say that I appreciate what you guys have. By the way, I admit that an Envision is a slug, not very good looking, and generally on the low end of the boating world, but it is what I can afford and it works well for the family. I am just an old married guy with one kid in college and another will be next year.

That said, maybe you could give TRL a ride some day, so he can see the rough water. Maybe you could let him push the horn button, or even let him steer when off plane? I am sure that he would appreciate it!
You are losing this battle....in a horrific fashion. Please, for the love of God, and for your dignity...stop. You are making a fool of yourself. I am beginning to feel sorry for you. Driving a 24' 62MPH Batboat may be your forte...and both Robin and I aplaud you for this. However, being quick witted and trying to match wits with MEN who's boats are faster in reverse than yours, is not.

If you take time to read the entire thread..you will notice that it is FULL of MEN bashing on one another. MEN that dont get all bent out of shape when another person bags on what kind of boat they have...or where they boat, or what their sexual preference is in your case.

Now...lets get back to talking about Alpha drives...I mean #6's.
Old 09-11-2012, 02:58 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

36 tango.. I believe you need to bring it in for a landing. You flight is over. Pettern flown.. You are the most jealous son of a ***** on the face of the earth. I wouln't even let my dog sh!t in your yard. So don't try it in our house .. posser .. lol
Old 09-11-2012, 03:01 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Griswald
Wow.... I'm lost. WTH happened in the last 24hrs?
Well Me (The Joker..aka Heath Ledger) made a comment about Tango's "Batcave" aka LOTO on another thread..and he is out for vengance. He is succeeding quite well here I think....

Do any of you want to be The Penguin, or maybe Catgirl in this scenario?
Old 09-11-2012, 03:06 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mcprodesign
36 tango.. I believe you need to bring it in for a landing. You flight is over. Pettern flown.. You are the most jealous son of a ***** on the face of the earth. I wouln't even let my dog sh!t in your yard. So don't try it in our house .. posser .. lol
Tango....this is how men speak. And they typically drive Fountains..and like strippers with huge fake Tit$...and Peruvian Flake cocaine.

Shhhh.....night,night....hush now. Shhhh.....
Old 09-11-2012, 03:10 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

126 mph......
Old 09-11-2012, 03:22 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

TRL505 phocked with a guy that is tired of his antics. I in no way want to offend anybody......except hopefully him!

Keep it on the lotto thread....that's we're the people that give a chit about lotto are....
Old 09-11-2012, 04:05 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mcprodesign
Actually, i am not the jealous type at all. I do though, appreciate that you would not have your dog chit in my yard.

For a bit of background, TRL has spewed quite a bit of nasty and untrue things about Lake of the Ozarks on another thread. Most of these are lies, or he has taken tidbits of stories and glorified them to make the lake look bad. I both frequent LOTO and have alot of friends that earn a living there, so they do not need a guy like TRL spreading BS. It is bad for the lake area, and bad for the folks that try to do business there. I took it personal, and he basically told me to phock myself if I could not handle it. That said, I will bring it to his thread. I can roll with the jokes about my boats, I don't really care, but if continues his assault, i will continue my defense. Sometimes the best defense is a strong offense and that is what I am doing on this thread.

In truthfulness, Fountains are a hell of a boat. I really like to see them on the water and on the dock. Reggie gets nowhere near the credit that he should in the performance boat world. I apologize to anybody on here that I may have offended, I really do, I was just attempting to make a point.

Contain TRL's bashing and I will not be back.

That all said, I suspect that he is a great guy, he just likes to get under folks skin (which he is successful at).

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.