Notices

Smokin' @ SOTW!

Old 06-10-2002, 05:43 PM
MIdnightRider

Cool Smokin' @ SOTW!

Not Ghetto Anymore!

Old 06-10-2002, 05:49 PM
MIdnightRider

We ran the new Midnight Rider at Smoke on the Water, it was great. 42' with triple 540's @ 630 each. That boat runs fast, and runs great, idles perfect, shifts like butter, and sounds awesome(headers right over the platform). It was such a good time, and to think I was a little worried about its first run. My hat is off to that All Yellow stepped 42 with the hatch scoops. That thing was fast. Any other Fountain guys up there? Midnight

Old 06-10-2002, 09:03 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey, saw you up there but I did not know that was you...that was me at the gas dock that asked you the year of her on Saturday.
The motors sounded very mean and nasty.
Our 42 is still waiting for the new motors to be droped in this week so a friend who was nice enough to take me and a buddy on the run in their 38 TopGun.
I think we ran to your port side on the south bound leg of the first half of the run.
And yes that Yellow 42 was wicked...did you see the air shot of her flying like a cruise missle, they had a table full of all the proof pics.
I really missed our 42 on the run but it was still fun to sit back and spectaite the run.
You can bet that next years run will be all mine baby!
Old 06-10-2002, 10:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

MIdnightRider,
I'm glad the new boat worked out for you. Did you get any pictures of her yet? Looked like it was a great time.

Back4More,
Sorry you didn't get her back together in time. It seems like projects take three times longer than they should.

Dan
Old 06-12-2002, 01:38 PM
MIdnightRider

I'll post some of the smoke pics when their done. My new boat is white with red silver and black stripes, all white interior, red carpet, white dash with red bezels. I am just happy as clam with this new ride. And Back 4 thanks for the compliment, I had a few say it sounds pretty good. I was the skinny Red Head at the Gas Docks, Pocket Change was the Meat Head on crutches, he broke his foot friday night. We just took it pretty easy most of the run to make sure it was running solid. And Dam straight it is. Midnight