Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Fountain
ventilation holes >

ventilation holes

Notices

ventilation holes

Old 11-22-2011, 06:51 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am positive that there are no open holes on the left or the right side of the swim platform and there is only one vent tube hooked up and it deadends into the 5 inch fiberglass tube attached up under the stern. I have not payed to be a member yet so I cannot post a picture of the plugged holes. I will fix that soon too. But I am headed over to the warehouse to get those plugs out one way or another. I just wish I knew which way to push on them after cleaning off most of the RTV. But I sure do like those chrome inserts you have pictured. So if anyone comes across something like those I sure would like the heads up.
Old 11-22-2011, 10:58 AM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

email me the pics. I'm totally lost on what you have at this point.

BTW, those ain't chrome, they are stainless.
"Because There Is a Difference"

You won't find something like those. I have the only set in existance.
Old 01-18-2012, 05:47 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Update; I had those vent plugs on either side of the swim platform that plugged up the air vent tubes from the outside. I used a heatgun not a hairdryer. Got the plugs hot enough to where they got soft and loosened the adhesive and used channel lock pliers to grab the hot plastic plug and slowly pulled it out. Than did the same on the other side. I myself am not sure why anyone would plug those holes either because they are the vents for vapors when you have the fans turned on. But the heatgun worked great.