Originally Posted by endeavor1
refer to post 49 . . . .
my paypal is waiting........
Old 05-15-2012, 10:16 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by triple 300s
my paypal is waiting........
got the boat back Fri and took it out all day Sat and the afternoon Sunday. Sunday was a little windy and aired it out over some 2-2.5 footers! Solid as a rock. Love how everything works! Go ahead and send paypal ( the whole $5! No payment plan please).
On another note, had my under hull treated and waxed and noticed a huge difference! Got a 84 mph pass over the choppy stuff even with all the extra batteries/amps/speakers.
Old 05-15-2012, 11:37 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by FREAKY FAST
got the boat back Fri and took it out all day Sat and the afternoon Sunday. Sunday was a little windy and aired it out over some 2-2.5 footers! Solid as a rock. Love how everything works! Go ahead and send paypal ( the whole $5! No payment plan please).
On another note, had my under hull treated and waxed and noticed a huge difference! Got a 84 mph pass over the choppy stuff even with all the extra batteries/amps/speakers.
Pics?
Old 05-15-2012, 08:49 PM
Registered

Received 1,329 Likes on 742 Posts

I am interested in seeing the final pictures.

BTW

Was the 84 GPS? Salt or fresh water?

If I remember you have HP500's what props do you have, the best I have seen with 28 Hydro's is 83 GPS freshwater.

Thanks
Old 05-16-2012, 07:43 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Wildman_grafix
I am interested in seeing the final pictures.

BTW

Was the 84 GPS? Salt or fresh water?

If I remember you have HP500's what props do you have, the best I have seen with 28 Hydro's is 83 GPS freshwater.

Thanks
I'm running 27" Hydro's rotating inward. Temperature was 74 degrees and I'm at 519' above sea level. I got the reading on my Lowrance GPS in about 2' of chop on a local freshwater lake. Had about 3/8 take of fuel.
Try treating/waxing your hull with the slippery stuff and you should see another 1-2mph.
What RPM are you seeing at 83 mph with 28's?
I'll send you some pics once I have a chance to get back out to the marina. Thx.
Old 05-16-2012, 10:50 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would like to see the finished product . I like some of your ideas , not all are for me but everybody has a different idea . keep it coming .I like it . Tim
Old 05-16-2012, 10:53 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by tim brown
I would like to see the finished product . I like some of your ideas , not all are for me but everybody has a different idea . keep it coming .I like it . Tim
I'll email you pics if you shoot me you addy. thx.
Old 05-16-2012, 09:05 PM
Registered

Received 1,329 Likes on 742 Posts

I'm running 27" Hydro's rotating inward. Temperature was 74 degrees and I'm at 519' above sea level. I got the reading on my Lowrance GPS in about 2' of chop on a local freshwater lake. Had about 3/8 take of fuel.
Try treating/waxing your hull with the slippery stuff and you should see another 1-2mph.
What RPM are you seeing at 83 mph with 28's?
I'll send you some pics once I have a chance to get back out to the marina. Thx.
5200,,,,,could use to pull a bit more rpm's maybe in salt water I will be able to.
Old 05-20-2012, 11:35 PM
Registered

Fountain responded that they never installed AC on the staggered 35 Fountains. They did provide some pictures of the the sink area raw build. This is assembled and glassed in place to the hull. There is no disassembly without cutting it apart. So my only location to install the the AC is in the space where the electric jack raises the bed. Looking at building a small box extension rearward to allow enough space. Have to figure out the power and water routing to the space. I have settled on using the Webasto 5000btu reverse cycle marine unit. It measures 12x12x14. It draws about 4.5 amps at 120 VAC. The 110 v water pump draws about .6 amp. This will easily run on a good 1000 watt inverter. I am installing the intake of the pump with a check valve to a fitting on one of my engine water strainers. This eliminates having to install another through hull fitting and strainer (this won't work with the engine running). I plan on putting the shore power connector on the front of the back seat compartment. Also looking at a Glendenning cord reel if it does not weigh to much.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.