2004 35 Lightning >

2004 35 Lightning

Notices

2004 35 Lightning

Old 01-16-2013, 10:01 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2004 35 Lightning

Does anyone know the history of this boat? It has been for sale for quite a while and I was thinking about going to look at it. It seems reasonably priced.

http://www.pier57.com/web/used/Fount...inois/5264191/
Old 01-16-2013, 11:12 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

From what I heard its clean, and its only been for sale for about 3 months. I was going to fly out there and look at it but I would not kiss the banks ass. I am working on another route for financing but with Hurricane Sandy not even sure I have a place to boat. If I remember correctly it was from lake Cumberland.
Old 01-17-2013, 04:11 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Expensive Date
From what I heard its clean, and its only been for sale for about 3 months. I was going to fly out there and look at it but I would not kiss the banks ass. I am working on another route for financing but with Hurricane Sandy not even sure I have a place to boat. If I remember correctly it was from lake Cumberland.
Why dont you have a place to boat? I'm assuming you suffered damage to your home and docks like we all did or is there something else regarding bay access that i dont know.
Old 01-17-2013, 11:48 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Checkmate283
Why dont you have a place to boat? I'm assuming you suffered damage to your home and docks like we all did or is there something else regarding bay access that i dont know.

Home is fine, not on the water its just kinda unkown what the bay is like right now. There is a lot of stuff that got washed into it and some sandbars might be in different places. I won't be the first one out there next year for sure.
Old 01-18-2013, 07:44 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Expensive Date
Home is fine, not on the water its just kinda unkown what the bay is like right now. There is a lot of stuff that got washed into it and some sandbars might be in different places. I won't be the first one out there next year for sure.
Yeah...I figured that. Our vacation home in Brick got a foot of water in it. Could of been much worse for us...we were lucky. Wish I could say the same for others. I would assume the Barneget inlet is going to be a challenge to navigate. I heard Tices is ok...
Old 01-26-2013, 03:26 PM
Registered

Well............Its pending did you get it?
Old 01-27-2013, 09:35 AM
Registered

I did not. Someone pulled the trigger before me. It was a very nice and clean boat.