Notices

Sold

Old 04-02-2013, 12:40 PM
Registered

Received 218 Likes on 113 Posts

Originally Posted by POWERPLAY J
Life's too short to be taken so seriously. Especially what you see on the internet...
sure but hey we all work hard for what we have,,,nobody needs to be told their stuff is junk,,
Besides thats why Reggie made Fountains,,it give some guys something to look forward too,,
Old 04-02-2013, 12:47 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

take the cash and build a few more barns
Old 04-02-2013, 12:51 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by boatnt
sure but hey we all work hard for what we have,,,nobody needs to be told their stuff is junk,,
Besides thats why Reggie made Fountains,,it give some guys something to look forward too,,
I do agree with the junk comments. It would be a shame if Bayliner owners came across this thread. Well when ya have ancient outdated resin buckets like mine. Looking forward to taking a dump brings a smile.

Last edited by POWERPLAY J; 04-02-2013 at 01:11 PM.
Old 04-02-2013, 12:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Sick Stinger
Oh I have no problem bashing at all and I can handle it fine it's all in fun. Don't done get personal if we do you will get all bent out of shape when I start, all you gets get your panties in a bunch. I personally don't care what any one owns. I've been on a turbine skater, been and worked on a twin 1100 #6 stilleto, and so on. Also worked on bayliner centuries and even sail boats. If your out in the water doesn't matter in what your ok in my book. Some one wants to poke fun it's like WWIII with you guys. It's just a boat don't take it personal if you well tough
Clearly something is wrong with You.,Anybody that reads this thread will se that,good job,You seem upset,when I was poor and upset I would take My seadoo out for a spin,try that,I hope You get Your thing in order someday,I kinda feel bad for ya.

Last edited by Flyin-Bryan; 04-02-2013 at 01:03 PM.
Old 04-02-2013, 01:01 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by POWERPLAY J
Serious Offshore is for the most serious boater. There is seriously no joking around. Seriously just serious stuff happens on Serious Offshore. If you are serious about being serious you should go check it out. I'm serious.
Haha +1 and not getting off topic I know I'm a dick, but does anyone go on there? Last time I was there would have been 3 years ago or so
Old 04-02-2013, 01:07 PM
Registered

Haha +1 and not getting off topic I know I'm a dick, but does anyone go on there? Last time I was there would have been 3 years ago or so
I have no idea. Figured by now they renamed it SOS- party of 3
Old 04-02-2013, 01:19 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

SOS has mostly 2010 recent threads
Flyin thanks for feeling bad for me. Appriciate it and I hope you can relax and take a joke easier to enjoy life. And I understand you don't know me and that's half the issue
Old 04-02-2013, 01:34 PM
Registered

No feeling bad here Sting. Guy at work was just explaining how out of everyone here he hates me the least. If I can become so well liked so can you. I can help you with spelling and grammar.
Old 04-02-2013, 01:37 PM
Registered

SOS has mostly 2010 recent threads
Flyin thanks for feeling bad for me. Appriciate it and I hope you can relax and take a joke easier to enjoy life. And I understand you don't know me and that's half the issue
Ah,yea,I am far from upset,I can take it just like I give it,but coming on here and insulting Peoples hard earned possessions is wrong,and You seem to get that now,or did You cool off on a seadoo ride j/k,and I see You don't want to answer My question so it must be lawn art,j/k,see did it again. : ),I have no hard feelings towards anything I see on the net.
Old 04-02-2013, 01:49 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Lawn art sold my cig got a Donzi 97 zx sold that bought a Baja monza and scarab who know what ill have next week

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.