Old 04-02-2013, 10:57 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My boat can beat up your boat.
Old 04-02-2013, 11:46 AM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OOPS my bad stumbled into the Apache forum. Carry on.
Old 04-02-2013, 11:59 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 314joey
You freaked me out for a minute Reggie, then I went and read all the posts...............how did this turn into a boat bashing thread..................I guess I'll go out and sit by the pool and ponder this.................have a good day everybody, at least please try.
Jim if I was smart enough to get out of this site forever I would, unblelievable some people.... I do not understand, I was just saying a joke, and few bad apples have really ruined it for me. I'll go back to my favorite site, where members are respectful.
I would not make fun of anyones boat.......
enough, poof, I'm GONE.
Old 04-02-2013, 12:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by cuposterchild
OOPS my bad stumbled into the Apache forum. Carry on.
Now that is funny!!!!
Old 04-02-2013, 12:09 PM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by Sick Stinger
... I have no knolage what so ever. ... seems to be hipacritical no?

I would think that most here would agree with you on that one.

Knolage, as you call it, does not appear to be one of your strong suits.
Old 04-02-2013, 12:14 PM
Registered

So why so bad about owning older boats I don't get your point. As for bayliner over fountain your right I have no clue about that's boats I should just get a kayak I've never worked on or road in any if them I have no knolage what so ever. As for situation it also applys to you. You don't have any clue as to my situation so to say I just own old resin buckets and he has no clue seems to be hipacritical no?
O.k,,first off trying to read Your post's gives Me a headache,YOU came here putting down other Peoples boats FIRST,I point out that pile of scrap You own and You get upset?Really??,Stop twisting this around and stick to the facts,You were bashing on Fountain and that was o.k.,I mentioned Your boats and You turn this into "Poor Me",You need to be a little more considerate of other Peoples feelings if Your gonna get Your cry foul for retaliation,and Yea I worked for all My stuff,and Yea,I feel I own junk sometimes when I see better Newer faster boats,but I don't go bashing other People's possessions either because it's wrong,so next time You talk crap be ready to take some back,k?
And now You go post a link to this in the Cig forum?Grow up,and does that Cig You own have power in it or is that the empty hull that keeps getting passed around?

Last edited by Flyin-Bryan; 04-02-2013 at 12:19 PM.
Old 04-02-2013, 12:32 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

Oh I have no problem bashing at all and I can handle it fine it's all in fun. Don't done get personal if we do you will get all bent out of shape when I start, all you gets get your panties in a bunch. I personally don't care what any one owns. I've been on a turbine skater, been and worked on a twin 1100 #6 stilleto, and so on. Also worked on bayliner centuries and even sail boats. If your out in the water doesn't matter in what your ok in my book. Some one wants to poke fun it's like WWIII with you guys. It's just a boat don't take it personal if you well tough
Old 04-02-2013, 12:35 PM
Registered

Life's too short to be taken so seriously. Especially what you see on the internet...
Old 04-02-2013, 12:37 PM
Registered

Received 217 Likes on 112 Posts

. Some one wants to poke fun it's like WWIII with you guys. It's just a boat don't take it personal if you well tough
no no,,please,,,now your going to insult us by telling us you were kidding and just having fun??

anyway its all good..
Old 04-02-2013, 12:40 PM
Registered

Serious Offshore is for the most serious boater. There is seriously no joking around. Seriously just serious stuff happens on Serious Offshore. If you are serious about being serious you should go check it out. I'm serious.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.