Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Fountain
Now a Fountain owner- 32 Fever >

Now a Fountain owner- 32 Fever

Notices

Now a Fountain owner- 32 Fever

Old 07-12-2013, 05:35 PM
Registered

Received 217 Likes on 112 Posts

it would be nice to mount on the under side of the swim platform but on a 32 I dont think it will work,,they sit low and the ladder will always be in the water..and I would not want to drill any holes on the bottom because of the water level,,,,but what ever you do you should through bolted with backing plates and 4200
Old 07-12-2013, 07:58 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by WHIPLASH
I have double tie bars so I definitely have no clearance for under platform ladder. Glen- you mounted yours ove. Did you through bolt it through the platfrom or just screw it into the platform?
Pictures are delayed as the boat is filthy (even mold and mildewed) so it is going to take time and plenty of elbow grease to get picture ready.
Drilling only through the top side. I mounted the swim platform with 4 anchors from Lowe's. Very strong with stainless bolts.
Attached Thumbnails Now a Fountain owner- 32 Fever-9101ff19-a48a-4ecb-b0ba-b097e67881ee_300%5B1%5D.jpg  
Old 07-12-2013, 09:36 PM
Registered

Received 1,329 Likes on 742 Posts

We always used the drive to get in but I have seen some put a dive latter mount on the area to the side of the swim platform.
Old 07-12-2013, 10:49 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by glen george
Drilling only through the top side. I mounted the swim platform with 4 anchors from Lowe's. Very strong with stainless bolts.
What kind of anchors are you referring? The kind like you'd use on drywall or plaster or concrete? Pardon my ignorance but I can't make out what the picture is.
Old 07-14-2013, 08:00 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yes, they go sideway into a 1/2" hole. A backing plate to secure a stainless steel bolt.