2003 29' Fountain Fever for sale

Notices

2003 29' Fountain Fever for sale

Old 07-21-2013, 09:35 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2003 29' Fountain Fever for sale

I am selling my boat and so there is no confusion when you search my posts I wanted to explain them. In 2011 I had engine trouble with my boat and I got hooked up with Bill Mazzoni aka Team Taboo to rebuild my engine. I got the boat back and the first day on the water the engine lost 3 cylinders! Took the boat back for them to repair again and when I got it back for the second time it lost 1 cylinder, the blame game and lies were all over the place on what and why they could not get it right, anyway I lost all the money I paid him and all I got was 2 blown motors. Bill Mazzoni can say what he wants but what it boils down to is that I paid him to do a job and I didn't get what I paid for. Now to the AWESOME part, I then took the engine to Mark Rinda @ MER Performance Marine in Little River SC where he completely rebuilt the engine from the ground up and corrected all the issues Bill Mazzoni left for me. I have been boating trouble free, no issues, since March of 2012. What I have learned is you get what you pay for and I made a costly mistake but thank goodness there are good people out there that know what they are doing and even if you pay more its worth it. Thank you Mark Rinda - MER Performance Marine!

Again this thread is not to got back and fourth but to explain some of my previous posts about the engine. I didn't want anyone to think that the posts were related to my awesome engine I have now!

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o52546-en.html
Old 07-22-2013, 04:46 PM
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Gorgeous rig...... A fountain at my boat yard had the same problems with an "engine Builder" then paid again to have it done right. Good luck with your sale.