Drive and Tab pointers

Notices

Drive and Tab pointers

Old 09-17-2013, 01:04 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by joew.
That is correct...

"Sorry you haven't received them yet. This was my first time with orders and shipping. I will send you a new order with tracking number. I will pm you the tracking number once I get the shipment out. Sorry for any inconvenience."

The next step will be to ship me the order and send the tracking number to confirm. Once I have my indicators, all will be forgiven. At this point, I still do not have either. I am not trying to be a jerk, but I ship things every day and I have not experienced the same troubles. I understand this is not your business, but I paid you money, please complete your portion of the transaction.
You are correct I have not held up my end. I wanted to take care of this last week and had to go on a work emergency. Again not your problem its mine. I will be shipping today and will promptly send you tracking number.
Old 09-17-2013, 01:05 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Finney
I have received the P.M's as well but almost a month later I have no pointers. But you win some you loose some , the boat is still running with the plastic ones
Yours will ship today also and I will send you tracking number. Sorry wasn't resolved earlier.
Old 09-17-2013, 01:09 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by boatnt
dude really??
I just asked a question,,,, if you are getting upset because some guys have questioned where their new tabs are and why they have not received them please dont take it out on me,,talk to them,,I simply asked a question..

and you are correct I have spent alot of money on my boat and I just dont think the plastic pointers take away from all the work that I have done,,but I dont know if adding your pointers will really change the look either,,
I did buy some extra pointers ($4.00 more dollars spent)and my buddy at the body shop is painting them,,I think I might like that better...will see..

Good luck,,and by the way plastic is not that bad,, I love women with plastic..
I'm not upset at all. You asked what was wrong with plastic I told you I don't like them. I love the work you did to your boat and no the plastic doesn't take away at all. I just like shinny things. I see your in IL if you boat the chain of puddles we should grab a beer and I'll show you in person the difference they make to the dash.

Last edited by MissBehavin777; 09-17-2013 at 01:29 PM.
Old 09-17-2013, 03:21 PM
Registered

Received 218 Likes on 113 Posts

Originally Posted by MissBehavin777
I'm not upset at all. You asked what was wrong with plastic I told you I don't like them. I love the work you did to your boat and no the plastic doesn't take away at all. I just like shinny things. I see your in IL if you boat the chain of puddles we should grab a beer and I'll show you in person the difference they make to the dash.
Yes I boat at the puddle as well,,,maybe we could have a beer at captains or are you doing the river shiver?
would love to see your Fountain
Old 09-17-2013, 03:35 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by boatnt
Yes I boat at the puddle as well,,,maybe we could have a beer at captains or are you doing the river shiver?
would love to see your Fountain
Not sure on the shiver but probably be out on Saturday. My fountain is nothing special in the looks department I made it fast before pretty. That will all change this winter I'm redoing interior and paint and well pretty much everything but motors. I just want to see yours I'm sure pics don't do it justice!!!!
Old 09-18-2013, 06:41 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Missbehavin: Did you receive my paypall payment made to your e-mail address on 8-20-13? Not in any hurry to receive, but I'm looking forward to getting rid of the plastic pointers. I ordered 4 stainless pointers as I have replaced the dash with red carbon fiber with stainless bezels and the pointers are the last detail.
Thanks,
Old 09-18-2013, 11:09 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You are correct I have not held up my end. I wanted to take care of this last week and had to go on a work emergency. Again not your problem its mine. I will be shipping today and will promptly send you tracking number.
Thank you. I look forward to the tracking number and shipment.
Old 09-18-2013, 05:56 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by joew.
Thank you. I look forward to the tracking number and shipment.
Your inbox is full I emailed you tracking number.
Old 09-19-2013, 08:04 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Your inbox is full I emailed you tracking number.
You are correct. I cleaned it out this morning. The tracking number was received and I look forward to the delivery on 9/23.
Old 09-19-2013, 08:49 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 38fountainecman
Missbehavin: Did you receive my paypall payment made to your e-mail address on 8-20-13? Not in any hurry to receive, but I'm looking forward to getting rid of the plastic pointers. I ordered 4 stainless pointers as I have replaced the dash with red carbon fiber with stainless bezels and the pointers are the last detail.
Thanks,
PM sent

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.