Bimini top and uphlostery >

Bimini top and uphlostery

Notices

Bimini top and uphlostery

Old 09-11-2013, 05:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bimini top and uphlostery

Where would be the best place to get a Bimini top for my 99 35 lightning does fountain sell one or is there someone who does them custom? Also I am planning on redoing my uphlostery this winter do you have any recommendations ?
Old 09-11-2013, 05:54 PM
Registered

Received 42 Likes on 12 Posts

I have one for a 38'... should be same size. I don't have the clevis mounts but they're fairly universal. PM me an offer
Old 09-11-2013, 08:47 PM
Registered

Received 33 Likes on 17 Posts
Thumbs up

I got one for my 33 ol, you can get standard 7.5 ft long by 84 in wide or 6ft long or they will cut to what you need!!

Ss 7/8 bar with back braces added a con quick release fitting. $660 + <$40 shipping b/c the break it down! Oh and that's sunbrella with boot!!

I actually lost my first one. I didn't request rivets in all brackets and I hit a huge set of waves from side and it flew off in the gulf.. should of had it down, but the set screws didn't hold and he send me another riveted for cost!!! Andrew is a Stand up guy!!

http://www.northstarproductsinc.com/