38 EC on-trailer dimensions >

38 EC on-trailer dimensions

Notices

38 EC on-trailer dimensions

Old 11-03-2014, 09:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 38 EC on-trailer dimensions

Building a large steel outbuilding, and wondering what the door size would have to be to accomodate a 38EC on a trailer. Would a 12'x 12' door work if the arch was off for storage?

Thanks all for input.

Last edited by puzzleboy; 11-03-2014 at 09:34 PM.
Old 11-04-2014, 04:26 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I built a hinge for my arch, so I can lay it down to the rear of the boat. I measure 10'-4" to top of windshield and 10'-6"' wide. So yes, I think a 12'x12' would be fine. You will need to be specific when someone is building your trailer. Depending on how they build the trailer, the overall height of the boat can vary, but not so much that you would be over 12' to the windshield. I have a triple axle Ameratrail with 16" tires, torsion axles and 10" "C" channel beams. PM me your e-mail address and I'll see if I can send you my arch mods.
Old 06-22-2016, 08:51 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I measured the height of my 38EC's radar wing (on trailer) the other day. It's roughly 13' tall (which includes the TV antenna). I'm in the process of erecting a storage building. I went with a 14 foot door height.