NON step 35 Top Speeds >

NON step 35 Top Speeds

Notices

NON step 35 Top Speeds

Old 10-17-2018, 05:12 PM
Registered

Received 115 Likes on 75 Posts

Originally Posted by Wildman_grafix
I like the inter-coolers mounted like that. Always hated the big box stuck somewhere like most. Much cleaner looking.
Thank You , That is why I made the intercoolers like that so they would not take up any space in front or on the side of the engines .
Old 10-18-2018, 08:45 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's an awesome set up! Im very intrigued! I have so many questions lol. Are you running the bravo conversion Arneson drives? Any hull mods? How does it handle compared to a bravo setup?
Old 10-18-2018, 01:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mrsicknasty
That's an awesome set up! Im very intrigued! I have so many questions lol. Are you running the bravo conversion Arneson drives? Any hull mods? How does it handle compared to a bravo setup?
Yes I did the bravo to arneson conversion the only mod to the hull was making the hole for drives bigger . With the arnesons I can hold it wide open any time I want and nothing has broken , I can't say the same thing about the bravos
The following users liked this post:
dykstra (12-02-2021), SB (10-29-2018)
Old 10-18-2018, 04:16 PM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by green lightning
Yes I did the bravo to arneson conversion the only mod to the hull was making the hole for drives bigger . With the arnesons I can hold it wide open any time I want and nothing has broken , I can't say the same thing about the bravos
Nice shot! Hung out to dry! That needs to be blown up for real wall hanging.
Old 10-18-2018, 08:28 PM
Registered

The only hull mods were cut the center of the jig out and fill the unused holes
Old 10-19-2018, 06:58 AM
Registered

Received 1,329 Likes on 742 Posts

The only hull mods were cut the center of the jig out and fill the unused holes
I thought most have said the notch has to be filled? How has it been working with RIK?
Old 10-19-2018, 07:17 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Did you have a back to back speed comparison vs bravo drives, or did you re power at the same time?
Old 10-19-2018, 07:53 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Wildman_grafix
I thought most have said the notch has to be filled? How has it been working with RIK?
No nothing had to be done with the notch , The only time we had to do something with the notch was when we did the ZRC that was staggered and some pods were made out of aluminun to cover the bottom of the extension boxes. Working with Rik is good he always answers his phone .
Old 10-19-2018, 08:02 AM
Registered

Did you have a back to back speed comparison vs bravo drives, or did you re power at the same time?
Yes I did a back to back speed comparison and I gained over 12mph but to be honest I could never really hold the boat wide open for all that long and do some testing with out breaking my bravo1's that is why I changed the drives out.
Old 10-19-2018, 08:42 AM
Registered

Received 1,329 Likes on 742 Posts

Yes I did a back to back speed comparison and I gained over 12mph but to be honest I could never really hold the boat wide open for all that long and do some testing with out breaking my bravo1's that is why I changed the drives out.
Well that is still a 12mph increase if you couldn't hold the boat wide open! Over on this coast with that "little" water we have it wouldn't been fun.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.