Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Fountain
Fountain owners I'm so glad to see this! >

Fountain owners I'm so glad to see this!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By Pat Ousborne

Fountain owners I'm so glad to see this!

Old 12-22-2019, 01:10 PM
Registered

Thumbs up Fountain owners I'm so glad to see this!

After several years of no Lightning models nor any IO closed bow v hull performance models on the Fountain website, I see they just reintroduced the 42 Lightning and the 47 Lightning. Not to disrespect the amazing center consoles and catamarans but it just feels good to see the heritage of what made Fountains great now is returning. This also may indicate the company is on the rise once again which we all want to see. I also saw on facebook they will soon be
making a 34 SC. Maybe a cruiser model of some type?
Padraig, dykstra, 575cat and 2 others like this.
Old 12-22-2019, 02:17 PM
Registered

It’s great to see fountain and Donzi building go fasts again. The smaller cat they built seemed out of the ordinary but I’m betting it’s one of the fastest out there. Good to see such a storied manufacturer survive. Not many have been as nearly successful at sit down shut up WOT speed as fountain.
Old 12-22-2019, 04:27 PM
Registered

Nice to see. Especially because the new CCs are little fat and slow compared to the old ones.