32’ Fountain Windshield >

32’ Fountain Windshield

Notices

32’ Fountain Windshield

Old 10-02-2020, 06:27 PM
Registered

Received 94 Likes on 57 Posts
Default 32’ Fountain Windshield

Want to replace my windshield this winter. Any companies around eastern KY that can make one? I’d prefer to take my boat somewhere and have a turn key install. I’d rather someone else install it and drill all the holes for the cover snaps.

I’ll call Iconic Marine as a last resort.
Old 10-15-2020, 05:27 PM
Registered

No luck so far.
I even called Iconic and they don’t have parts for anything older than 5 years...
Old 12-16-2020, 02:06 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have brand new side pieces. Call or text 513 616 1067 name is Tony
Old 12-17-2020, 08:24 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

You could try Performance Acrylics 419-564-6475 (on Facebook) in Ohio. I haven’t used them for anything but planned on calling them when the time came.
Old 12-17-2020, 08:57 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 111scoundrel
You could try Performance Acrylics 419-564-6475 (on Facebook) in Ohio. I haven’t used them for anything but planned on calling them when the time came.
I think he will be the one that will come through.

I spoke with him a couple times and he is waiting on a template. He has had some interest but no one has brought one yet.

My sides are factory but the front is not. Someone replaced the front and it is slightly off. They glued a .5-1” piece on the side to make it fit so it was cut short. It also sits right on my Azimuth so the bend can’t be right. Some slight modification would be needed but that’s a LONG ways for me to pull my boat. But maybe he could go off mine with some good pics and measurements? Last resort I’ll ship or deliver mine in person. The trip in my work Corolla wouldn’t be too bad.

You mentioned when it’s time. Are you talking about this winter or years down the road?
If you are talking about this winter, I would split the shipping with you if you sent yours as a template. (Assuming you have a 32 also and are interested). Let me know if you are. I think 27s and 29s are slightly different. I was interesting in buying one that fit a 29 or 27 and someone confirmed the measurements were not the same. Not sure if different year 32s changed.

I’ve contacted several others without much luck. I spoke with a well known lady at Iconic (I will not mention her name) and things seemed promising. She even sent me a test email. After I sent my info and some follow up emails, no response.
Old 12-17-2020, 04:07 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I don’t have a Fountain, it’s a cat that we will be working on this summer. We are planning on building a wrap around windshield for it and came across them on Facebook.
The following users liked this post:
jtbooten (12-17-2020)
Old 01-09-2021, 08:40 AM
Registered

Default Anyone interested in a windshield??

I have been trying to get a quote from Iconic since October. I forwarded my same email a few times with no response. I give up.

Performance Acrylic in OH seems promising but he needs a windshield to go by. My front piece is not factory and does not fit right. Mine is not a good one to go by.

If anyone else is interested in a windshield, please contact me. I will pay half the shipping if someone will send him a factory windshield. I could at least send the sides to help offset the cost. His price is very fair.
Old 01-14-2021, 06:26 PM
Registered

I put a deposit at Performance Acrylics today. He said with some measurements he can make one that will fit correctly.
The negative, I have to take him mine. 268 miles one way. Plan on going next month.
Old 01-14-2021, 07:05 PM
Registered

Received 132 Likes on 61 Posts

My 95's windshield is original and is very close to the compass also. The old liquid filled compass leaked and could not be removed due to its depth without completely disassembling the compass or removing the windshield which I did not want to do. I took it apart and replaced it with the newer Azimuth digital version which was a lot shallower in depth and allowed me to install it in one piece but it is still close to the windshield and
I cannot put the cool little cover it comes with on it. Being too close to the windshield may be normal who knows.
Old 01-15-2021, 02:17 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Diamond Dave
My 95's windshield is original and is very close to the compass also. The old liquid filled compass leaked and could not be removed due to its depth without completely disassembling the compass or removing the windshield which I did not want to do. I took it apart and replaced it with the newer Azimuth digital version which was a lot shallower in depth and allowed me to install it in one piece but it is still close to the windshield and
I cannot put the cool little cover it comes with on it. Being too close to the windshield may be normal who knows.
If you look at other 32 pics on google, they are away from the azimuth.
Maybe different year models vary?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.