Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Fountain
How do I remove the seat bottom cushions in the cabin of my 27' Fever II? >

How do I remove the seat bottom cushions in the cabin of my 27' Fever II?

Notices

How do I remove the seat bottom cushions in the cabin of my 27' Fever II?

Old 05-08-2004, 10:16 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How do I remove the seat bottom cushions in the cabin of my 27' Fever II?

Anyone know how to remove the seat bottom cushions in the cabin on a new 27' Fever II? I saw a post here a few months back with the same issue on a 29' where it said there were screws hidden in the seams of the upholstery. If the screws are in the same place on my 27', I sure as @%!! can't find them. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am trying to run wires for my new stereo system and need to get from the porta-potti enclosure to the back of the stereo.

Thanks in advance,
Brad
Old 05-09-2004, 09:31 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

They are there in the seams of the cushions. Take your finger and work it along the bottom of the seam that is in the middle of the cushion. You will find the heads of 3 screws that hold the cushion down. Once you find them take a CLEAN screwdriver and back them by hand to avoid ripping the leather. Once the cushions are out you will have to cut holes to get to anything. I ran wires and hoses through this area and used a three inch hole saw to gain access. Look up the topic "Dont Try This At Home" or something like that in this Fountain Forum. There is a pic of the area already cut out so you can avoid the stringers.

Good Luck

Ron
Old 05-11-2004, 07:48 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ron,

Thanks for the info!!

Guess I just didn't dig deep enough into the seams. Will try it out this weekend.

Thanks again,
Brad