Notices

Keywaydin Island Beach Party - Saturday April 14 / 07

Old 04-06-2007, 01:21 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by ktrelfa
Bob,
FYI high tide is @12:05 pm, 2.55 ft, and low is @5:45 pm, .36 ft.
Good information to have. With an outgoing tide we find it is smart to back your boat off the beach a bit from time to time so were not hung up when its time to go.
Old 04-07-2007, 11:28 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
Ken, I know Jeff and Debbie are planning on coming in the Fountain but how bout the rest of your neighbourhood ?

The Sarasota poker run took a toll on PREDATOR. I ran back to Marco alright on Sunday but when we pulled the boat Monday found a broken drive gimble and a blower that was ready to explode ! So right now I have a blower out in California getting rebuilt and a drive up in St Cloud getting put back together. But no worries - I will make the run next weekend.
Bob
Ouch, Do you think the damage happened in Sarasota or on the ride home? Its a good thing you don't have the Team Specialized service plan or you would be down for 2 months
Old 04-08-2007, 08:41 AM
Registered

Received 68 Likes on 26 Posts

Darren, one of these time it has to work out for you ! You really are missing a good time with a fun group of people. That Naples gang is too much! lol
Any plans for FPC run 04/20-22 or PRA 05/4-6 ? When does to Gladiator go north?
Bob

Hey Bob, I will have to plan my trips better next year. Make sure you guys get some good pics.

We are planning on bringing it up to north in 3-4 weeks if it is not sold by that time. No poker runs planned at this time because if the boat sells we will be boatless for a couple months.

Take care,

DK
Old 04-08-2007, 10:03 PM
Registered

Once again - have a great time on the outing guys - I'll be up north. My timing is impeccable! One of these days I'm actually going to make a run!

I'll be down May 9 - 13th though and those of you that are still in the area - let's plan on the usual spot at the usual time one of those days...

Bob, sounds like I'll miss you but have a safe trip back up north.
Old 04-12-2007, 07:39 AM
Registered

Well, the motor won't be done in time for the run to Keywaydin. But it is looking good for all future events. Wish I could make it, but looking forward to the Canoe Races.
Old 04-13-2007, 04:14 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I will be there. I will be launching from Lovers Key then up to Sanibel bridge for the trip to Keywadin.

Pashen8boater--If you want a seat give me a call. Just me and my bro in law. You are more than welcome to ride with us. My cell is 239-229-7025.
We will be launching at lovers key about 9AM.
See you all in the AM.
Looking foward to see problem child!!!!!!!!

Dennis
Old 04-13-2007, 05:11 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Looking forward to the run. My mechanics will be working well into the night to have PREDATOR ready to go.
I will be launching at either Cape Coral or Ft Myers. I have room if there are some in the CC or FM area looking for a ride. After the run I will stay down at Marco but will see that you get home. Let me know.

Weather looks good. Sun / Cloud with a high of 88 deg. & only 10 % chance of precip.
Winds will be 10 - 15 K later in the day but with it being SE [onshore] seas offshore are forecast at 2 - 4 ft with a light chop on bays and inland waterways.

Bob
Old 04-13-2007, 07:56 PM
Registered

Received 84 Likes on 32 Posts

Looking forward to the run. My mechanics will be working well into the night to have PREDATOR ready to go.
I will be launching at either Cape Coral or Ft Myers. I have room if there are some in the CC or FM area looking for a ride. After the run I will stay down at Marco but will see that you get home. Let me know.

Weather looks good. Sun / Cloud with a high of 88 deg. & only 10 % chance of precip.
Winds will be 10 - 15 K later in the day but with it being SE [onshore] seas offshore are forecast at 2 - 4 ft with a light chop on bays and inland waterways.

Bob
Bob just to let you know they have a fishing tournament going out of the CC yacht club tomorrow between 5am and 8am. The ramp could be really crazy in the morning.
Old 04-13-2007, 08:22 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by dgduck13
Bob just to let you know they have a fishing tournament going out of the CC yacht club tomorrow between 5am and 8am. The ramp could be really crazy in the morning.

Thanks Don. Maybe Centennial Park in Ft Myers is a better bet. I may need to leave a car overnight. Does anyone know if that is possible at Cenntennial ? Doubt it since there are meters there if I remember. Is there overnight parking allowed at CCYC?
Old 04-13-2007, 08:24 PM
Registered

Received 84 Likes on 32 Posts

Thanks Don. Maybe Centennial Park in Ft Myers is a better bet. I may need to leave a car overnight. Does anyone know if that is possible at Cenntennial ? Doubt it since there are meters there if I remember. Is there overnight parking allowed at CCYC?
You can park it at my house. I live a few miles from the CCYC ramp. 239-699-0716.

Don

Quick Reply: Keywaydin Island Beach Party - Saturday April 14 / 07

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.