Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Ft Myers Offshore (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/ft-myers-offshore-186/)
-   -   Cabana Bar - Monday May 7th, 4 PM (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/ft-myers-offshore/157318-cabana-bar-monday-may-7th-4-pm.html)

Bobthebuilder 05-02-2007 07:04 PM

Cabana Bar - Monday May 7th, 4 PM

Just wonder who might be available for a little get together at the Cabana on Monday late afternoon? It will be my last chance to see some of you before I close up the condo for the summer and fly home on Tues. morning....... but I will be back in late September.:D
Bob

Specialized 05-03-2007 06:50 AM

I'll be there
John

rockstrmkr 05-03-2007 09:09 AM

twist my arm...I'll be there

pashn8boater 05-03-2007 05:22 PM

See you all there

MegaByte*3 05-03-2007 07:57 PM

You might be able to twist my arm. :)

bob, is the boat finished for the Poke Run?

Tom

THUNDER-STRUCK 05-04-2007 01:30 PM

Hi Bob I can come by via car wont be able to come by boat.

Bobthebuilder 05-06-2007 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by THUNDER-STRUCK (Post 2116759)
Hi Bob I can come by via car wont be able to come by boat.

No problem. I will be coming by car myself. Loading the boat onto the trailer before I come up to Naples. It was nice to see you on the docks at Salty Sam's.

Saw Captnate and Springbrook at Keywaydin on my way home from FM Beach this afternoon and they will be there as well.:D

Bob

Bobthebuilder 05-06-2007 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by MegaByte*3 (Post 2115977)
You might be able to twist my arm. :)

bob, is the boat finished for the Poke Run?

Tom

Hope you can make it Tom. You can give us an update on your project.
Third motor was not ready on time so I ran the Poker Run on 2. Ran in the low 70's and never had to push it over 4,200 RPM all day long. We were the 13th boat [ not that a poker run is a race of coarse ] out of 37 to arrive at the first card stop and even picked up a couple of positions by the time we got to lunch at South Seas Plantation. Thought that was pretty respectable.:D
Bob

Mark 05-08-2007 06:32 PM

Bob - I do not know much at all about 3 screw set-ups. Please enlighten me about what you can and can not do.

Did you have the immediate resources available to pull one engine and move another?! Sounds like you have your own pit crew! Also sounds like you can run 2 engines fairly easily?
You also mentioned pulling a drive and blocking with a plate?

I have wondered if you can cruise slowly through the canals on one without crazy drag from the other 2 drives? And if you could just remove the center eng. & drive altogether?
Please enlighten me.

Thanks in advance, Mark

Mark 05-08-2007 06:35 PM

Oh, by the way, I didn't find this thread until today (tuesday) or I would have come down to meet you. I love Naples and Marco!