Notices

Local Restaurant??

Old 07-11-2008, 11:00 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by wantingmore
If you wind up at Ft Myers Beach, ChannelMark or The Bridge get my vote, both accessible by boat. You could always trailer up to Lovers Key and launch there. Either run up the Intercoastal or outside. Let me know if you'll be up that way. We live in South FM, about 10 minutes to the beach.
Tom

I was thinking about the Bridge, is it good??

I'll let ya know when we'll be over
Old 07-11-2008, 09:16 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by rchevelle71
I was thinking about the Bridge, is it good??

I'll let ya know when we'll be over
In that neighborhood The Channel Mark is the best. Parrot Key (Salty Sam's) has improved with time.

Right on the main drag before Channel Mark but not on the water is the Fish Monger. Try 3 nut grouper made by one nut.

Also not on the water, up the road about 4-5 miles is the Prawn Broker. The Grouper/Strip combo is over the top.
Old 07-24-2008, 04:32 PM
Registered

yummmm this thread is making me hungry we will be down in Nov. so I will be sure to re read these posts for dining ideas.
Old 07-24-2008, 07:48 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
yummmm this thread is making me hungry we will be down in Nov. so I will be sure to re read these posts for dining ideas.
Turns out that we are staying local to Boca this weekend, but let us know when in November.
Old 07-25-2008, 03:28 PM
Registered

I might be down for 11 days or more. Several of our neighbors have bought in Bonita Springs and Naples so I have lots of places to stay. I am thinking I will come down the Friday or Saturday before Thanksgiving. Ian does not want to stay that long, so he will arrive either Thanksgiving morning or Wednesday night and then we will leave for home on Monday. Bob said there will be a fun run on Thanksgiving weekend and we can ride with him on Predator

If you come down then we will have to check out one of the places on the list, I am curious what banana grouper tastes like, is it a type of grouper or is banana one of the ingredients

Last edited by Ms PatriYacht; 07-25-2008 at 03:32 PM.
Old 07-25-2008, 04:24 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
I might be down for 11 days or more. Several of our neighbors have bought in Bonita Springs and Naples so I have lots of places to stay. I am thinking I will come down the Friday or Saturday before Thanksgiving. Ian does not want to stay that long, so he will arrive either Thanksgiving morning or Wednesday night and then we will leave for home on Monday. Bob said there will be a fun run on Thanksgiving weekend and we can ride with him on Predator

If you come down then we will have to check out one of the places on the list, I am curious what banana grouper tastes like, is it a type of grouper or is banana one of the ingredients
never had the Bananna Grouper, but our west coast place is in Bonita also, and always willing to come over. Tanksgiving run should be fun, I rode with Bob on it last year, this year I will bring my own boat