Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Ft Myers Offshore (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/ft-myers-offshore-186/)
-   -   Quiet Here...Naples gang check in (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/ft-myers-offshore/193078-quiet-here-naples-gang-check.html)

Wally 08-14-2008 08:39 AM

Thanks Jayboat...its our second time going down..love the place! We know Esplanade well...Guy Harveys rocks! :D We may make a day trip over to Sanibel to check out the island...maybe hit Naples for a day as well.....buddy of mine is driving down from a fishing tournament in Louisiana and should be passing through on Tuesday...said he will take out out fishing so that should be fun...then we may make a trip over to southbeach on Wed to check things out over on that side :cool:

rchevelle71 08-14-2008 07:39 PM

I have been trying to get over, but busy remodeling the house, and enjoying the boat local for a few hours at a time, Bob, I still need to send you a check, havent forgotten, just real busy.

The Menace 08-14-2008 09:45 PM

Hey guys, looking forward to get back into the swing of things. I still have to send in a check !

Bobthebuilder 08-14-2008 10:52 PM

Rick / Dennis - checks gratefully accepted!! LOL
Checks for membership have been slowly but steadily comming in. Soon I am going to bring the " I proudly present FMO, Inc " thread back up to the top. Membership info can be found in post #1 of that thread. Our first run will be in October ( looking at Sat. the 12 th tentatively right now ) We should be in a position to publish a fall schedule of runs shortly now. Looking forward to seeing everyone before long now. :)
Bob

robert246 08-15-2008 04:07 PM

fee

Hi Bob could you let me know how much and where to send the check to Rob D'Angelo
Dago fast Ft. myers Beach

Bobthebuilder 08-15-2008 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by robert246 (Post 2654644)
Hi Bob could you let me know how much and where to send the check to Rob D'Angelo
Dago fast Ft. myers Beach

Thanks for asking, Rob. You have given me reason to copy and re post Club Membership info. You will find what you need near the bottom. Welcome to FMO, Inc.
Bob

Well it’s official. We are now an organised boat club. Ft. Myers Offshore, Inc. Incorporated in the State of Florida, as a Not for Profit Corporation on June 5, 2008.
Our application to the IRS as a 501(c)3 charity is pending.

The initial Board of Directors are: Bob Barnhart, Chairman; Dan Davies, President; Tom Cullen, Secretary; Hans Haedelt, Treasurer; and John Wilkinson, Director.

All positions are voluntary and without compensation. We will have elections for a new Board in the year 2010 and every 2 years thereafter.

Our mission statement (abbreviated version, long version will eventually be posted on our website when developed): Ft. Myers Offshore, Inc.is a Not for Profit Corporation whose membership consists of a group of offshore boating enthusiasts in Southwest Florida, dedicated to raising funds and awarding a number of academic scholarships each year to help worthy individuals graduating from high school, continue their education at institutions of higher learning, including college and university as approved by the Board of Directors.

Ft. Myers Offshore, Inc offers the following type of memberships:

Social Membership (does not allow entry of boat into events) $35.00 ( $1 fee and $ 34 charitable donation )

Boaters Membership (eligible to enter a boat in fun runs etc.) $60.00 ( $1 fee and $ 59 charitable donation )

Charter Membership (eligible for all events) $75 to $150.00 at your discretion ( 1$ fee and balance charitable donation )

Corporate Membership (eligible for all events including
promotion of your business/product on website and at events) $250.00 ( $1 fee donation and $249 charible donation )

Note: since we are a Not for Profit Corporation (IRS 501(c)3 charity, status pending)
we will be issuing a tax receipt for the “charitable donation” portion.

For membership in Ft. Myers Offshore, Inc. please send your donation to:
Ft. Myers Offshore, Inc;
c/o IBR Realty;
1035 N Collier Blvd; Suite 312,
Marco Island, FL 34145
Att: Hans Haedelt

We will require the following information if not already in our files:

Name, OSO name (if applicable) mailing address, contact info – cell & e mail, boat info
(if applicable), confirm if seasonal resident, visitor or year round resident.

For further information please contact: Bob Barnhart at [email protected] or
cell 239 776 0481 or any of the other board members.

Specialized 08-18-2008 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by bowtye8 (Post 2651614)
Where is Naplesbaja, 38Specialized, Smithboy etc.......
Have you guys been out.
I am finally settled in on the east coast. I miss the gulf boating

Just saying hello out there.
Dennis

Specialized present and accounted for:) but a little busy at the moment preparing for our mini hurricane. When your in the hurricane protection business this is our go time.

John

NaplesBaja 08-18-2008 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by Specialized (Post 2656488)
Specialized present and accounted for:) but a little busy at the moment preparing for our mini hurricane. When your in the hurricane protection business this is our go time.

John

I feel your pain. Get to sleep at the station tonight.....I'm glad I have a big office!!!

MegaByte*3 08-18-2008 06:11 PM

Trying to decide what time to put down the shutters. I put shutters on the house in late 2005. Notice we have not had any hurricanes in two years. Clearly, my warranty has expired. Time for someone else to write a big check for whole house shutters !!

Stay safe John.

502SCS 08-19-2008 05:50 AM

You guys getting wet down in Naples about now I bet!
Let us know how ya weather this big rain event