Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Ft Myers Offshore (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/ft-myers-offshore-186/)
-   -   Quiet Here...Naples gang check in (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/ft-myers-offshore/193078-quiet-here-naples-gang-check.html)

bowtye8 08-12-2008 12:55 PM

Quiet Here...Naples gang check in

Where is Naplesbaja, 38Specialized, Smithboy etc.......
Have you guys been out.
I am finally settled in on the east coast. I miss the gulf boating

Just saying hello out there.
Dennis

Bobthebuilder 08-12-2008 01:10 PM

It is quiet, Dennis. It won't be too long now and FMO will be getting things cranked up. We want to publish a shedule of planned runs soon so people can look forward to joining us on the water. I will start a thread soon looking for ideas for an October run. We will be doing the usual Thanksgiving and New Years Day runs but would like something to kick things off in October. :)
Bob

bowtye8 08-12-2008 05:44 PM

Sounds Good Bob. I would be happy to be a first mate on Team Predator. :ernaehrung004:

I dont have a very safe tow Vechicle to bring the ole Baja over. Well Good truck just not rated to tow 10K lbs ;)

NaplesBaja 08-12-2008 07:02 PM

Dennis,
We have been out on Keywadin almost every Saturday for the last two months and haven't seen anyone from the group!!!!!!!!!!! Only a few offshore powerboats........

Ms PatriYacht 08-13-2008 07:20 AM

Bob be sure to save two seats for Ian and I on the Thanksgiving run. I can't wait I will be in the area from about 11/20 till 12/2, almost long enough to join the club:D

Earthwerks 08-13-2008 12:20 PM

I can't wait to get back down and make some noise..:p

Bobthebuilder 08-13-2008 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by Earthwerks (Post 2652743)
I can't wait to get back down and make some noise..:p

SShhh !! LOL. Dan, post a few pics of your new ride. Also hear you may go back to a conopy boat? Anything you can tell us?

Bob

Wally 08-13-2008 12:32 PM

Hey where do all the Go-fasts hang out down there? Gonna be in Marco Island next week...would like to get atleast a small fix by seeing some :D

jayboat 08-13-2008 08:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Wally, around here that question has a hundred mile answer. If you plan to hang on Marco, then you might catch some movement around Caxambas Pass, but you won't see Bob, he is still up north; or possibly the marina at the Esplanade. Your best bet would probably be Ft Myers Beach near the Lani Kai, but that's a bit of a hike from Marco.

If you rent a boat while you are here, then Keywadin Island is the answer.

Enjoy your stay!

Bobthebuilder 08-13-2008 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht (Post 2652442)
Bob be sure to save two seats for Ian and I on the Thanksgiving run. I can't wait I will be in the area from about 11/20 till 12/2, almost long enough to join the club:D

I have 2 seats with your names on them. And yes membership sounds like a good idea. Helps us do what we do ! :)
Bob