Like Tree0Likes

Check out this Havasu Web Cam!!

Reply
Old 04-06-2005, 05:37 PM
  #1
Registered
Thread Starter
 
thisistank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Channel Islands, So. Cal.
My Boats: Making the best in the industry BETTER for over 25 years...... Lip-Ship Performance 305-933-9988
Posts: 10,675
Default Check out this Havasu Web Cam!!

You can actually control it. Sweeeet. Just makes me jones for the lake more.

http://170.215.57.242/local/
thisistank is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005, 06:20 PM
  #2
Registered
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Seal Beach, CA.
My Boats: 98 Wellcraft SCARAB
Posts: 476
Default Re: Check out this Havasu Web Cam!!

Tank, that is pretty cool, I can't wait for the trip there at the end of this month...I wish you were bringing your new boat, I still have not seen any pics of that thing yet

Seeya in Havasu
BADA BING is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005, 06:30 PM
  #3
Emerald Coast of Florida
Gold Member
 
Panic Button's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Navarre FL
My Boats: '86 Cigarette Cafe Racer
Posts: 623
Default Re: Check out this Havasu Web Cam!!

You can watch them "noise test" boats, and turn away customers....
Panic Button is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005, 06:30 PM
  #4
Registered
 
ITLLFLI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: cincinnati, ohio,
My Boats: 1973 Donzi X-18 Jet / Malibu Wakesetter / 1974 Sanger Super Jet/ 1970 Donzi St. Tropez
Posts: 669
Default Re: Check out this Havasu Web Cam!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADA BING
Tank, that is pretty cool, I can't wait for the trip there at the end of this month...I wish you were bringing your new boat, I still have not seen any pics of that thing yet

Seeya in Havasu
Tank,

That is awesome! I am heading out there on business 4/20. What are some good spots to hang out on a wed night? It will be my first time there!
ITLLFLI is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005, 07:29 PM
  #5
Registered
Thread Starter
 
thisistank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Channel Islands, So. Cal.
My Boats: Making the best in the industry BETTER for over 25 years...... Lip-Ship Performance 305-933-9988
Posts: 10,675
Default Re: Check out this Havasu Web Cam!!

Bing,

I thought you saw the pics. Anyway here they are....

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=98333

havasu is going to be off the hook for this poker run. Some serious hardware rollin' out. We look forward to seeing you bro!

ITTLFLI,

How long are you out there for?? Just he day? Wed. probably wont be too great but there may be a few peeps around. Go eat lunch at Javalena Cantina right next to the london bridge. they have killer Mexican food. then go walk around down near the water in the channel and make some new friends that will pass some beers to you. Theres always someone down there that's passin' drinks out...Of course usually it's me!
thisistank is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005, 10:54 PM
  #6
Registered
 
ITLLFLI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: cincinnati, ohio,
My Boats: 1973 Donzi X-18 Jet / Malibu Wakesetter / 1974 Sanger Super Jet/ 1970 Donzi St. Tropez
Posts: 669
Default Re: Check out this Havasu Web Cam!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisistank
Bing,

I thought you saw the pics. Anyway here they are....

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=98333

havasu is going to be off the hook for this poker run. Some serious hardware rollin' out. We look forward to seeing you bro!

ITTLFLI,

How long are you out there for?? Just he day? Wed. probably wont be too great but there may be a few peeps around. Go eat lunch at Javalena Cantina right next to the london bridge. they have killer Mexican food. then go walk around down near the water in the channel and make some new friends that will pass some beers to you. Theres always someone down there that's passin' drinks out...Of course usually it's me!
Tank thanks! I will head that way! I have an appt at 3:00pm then I am done for the day. I will be heading out on thurs day morning to catch a flight out of Phoenix. I will be back though. I just started covering AZ, NV, and NM so will be spending lots of time out your way!

Byron
ITLLFLI is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 01:55 PM
  #7
Registered
Thread Starter
 
thisistank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Channel Islands, So. Cal.
My Boats: Making the best in the industry BETTER for over 25 years...... Lip-Ship Performance 305-933-9988
Posts: 10,675
Default Re: Check out this Havasu Web Cam!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITLLFLI
Tank thanks! I will head that way! I have an appt at 3:00pm then I am done for the day. I will be heading out on thurs day morning to catch a flight out of Phoenix. I will be back though. I just started covering AZ, NV, and NM so will be spending lots of time out your way!

Byron
Byron, if you can, get out to Havasu on ANY weekend between late april and late October. You'll be impressed. Good times for sure.

Tank
thisistank is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 02:55 PM
  #8
Registered
 
ITLLFLI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: cincinnati, ohio,
My Boats: 1973 Donzi X-18 Jet / Malibu Wakesetter / 1974 Sanger Super Jet/ 1970 Donzi St. Tropez
Posts: 669
Default Re: Check out this Havasu Web Cam!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisistank
Byron, if you can, get out to Havasu on ANY weekend between late april and late October. You'll be impressed. Good times for sure.

Tank

Once I get settled I plan on it!!

Thanks!
ITLLFLI is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 04:00 PM
  #9
pb
Charter Member
Charter Member
 
pb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Lemont, IL
My Boats: 1997 Sunsation Aggressor, 2002 Regal 3060 Commodore
Posts: 278
Default Re: Check out this Havasu Web Cam!!

Yup

Havasu is a great time as well as the Parker Strip. Friends of ours have a place on the Strip we go to a couple times a year

I will be heading out on the 28th for the Poker Run. Counting down the days.

Havasu will be our retirement spot.

Paul
pb is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 05:17 PM
  #10
Registered
Thread Starter
 
thisistank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Channel Islands, So. Cal.
My Boats: Making the best in the industry BETTER for over 25 years...... Lip-Ship Performance 305-933-9988
Posts: 10,675
Default Re: Check out this Havasu Web Cam!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pb
Yup

Havasu is a great time as well as the Parker Strip. Friends of ours have a place on the Strip we go to a couple times a year

I will be heading out on the 28th for the Poker Run. Counting down the days.

Havasu will be our retirement spot.

Paul
You bringing a boat, or just rollin' out??
We'll be there in my buddies Yellow, purple, green Tiger. staying at the Nautical, flag us down if you see us
thisistank is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Strip Poker 388
General Boating Discussion
22
01-22-2009 05:06 AM
Strip Poker 388
General Boating Discussion
0
10-10-2004 12:16 PM
mg503
Sunsation
1
09-17-2004 08:54 AM
bucky
General Boating Discussion
3
04-03-2002 05:59 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:54 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.