Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
What boating events would you like to attend if you had an unlimited travel budget? >

What boating events would you like to attend if you had an unlimited travel budget?

Notices

What boating events would you like to attend if you had an unlimited travel budget?

Old 04-20-2005, 12:07 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default What boating events would you like to attend if you had an unlimited travel budget?

I have a job that gives me basically an unlimited budget to travel anywhere I want to go, airfare and hotel included. I have decided that this year I need to go and attend some fun boating functions and meet other OSO'ers from all over. I went to Miami Intl, and am planning on going to a SCOPE run sometime in August. If you were in the same position and had an Unlimited Budget, what would you want to go do?
Old 04-20-2005, 12:19 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: What boating events would you like to attend if you had an unlimited travel budget?

You should make it up to Michigan for Smoke on the Water. While you are here you could pick me up and take me with you wherever you go!!!
Old 04-20-2005, 12:20 PM
Registered

Default Re: What boating events would you like to attend if you had an unlimited travel budget?

Originally Posted by Waterfoul
You should make it up to Michigan for Smoke on the Water. While you are here you could pick me up and take me with you wherever you go!!!
How do you look in a short skirt?

Smoke on the Water sounds like it could be fun,. What are the dates for that?
Old 04-20-2005, 12:24 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Ah, no on the skirt thing...

Dates? Heck, I don't know!! End of June I believe. Someone will know... and post it if we are lucky!
Old 04-20-2005, 12:24 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

www.smokeonthewaterpokerrun.com

July 8th and 9th 2005

Come see us
Attached Thumbnails What boating events would you like to attend if you had an unlimited travel budget?-logo-reduced.jpg  
Old 04-20-2005, 12:25 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

www.smokeonthewaterpokerrun.com

try that one
Old 04-20-2005, 12:26 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

See, I told you!! Mark comes thru in a timely manner.
Old 04-20-2005, 12:36 PM
Registered

July 8 and 9 is going to be tough for me. I am going to be in Bali on the 14'th. I will pencil it into my calender for now.
Old 04-20-2005, 12:44 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Lucky guy. What sort of job affords that luxury?/
Old 04-20-2005, 12:44 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I think the key here is the PEOPLE that attend the event. Each event, weather it be a Race, Poker-run or just a casual OSO get together all have something unique about them. From the West Coast to the East. I don't believe any event is truly better then any other, It's all what you make of it. Just pick any event and go enjoy yourself. Jo

Quick Reply: What boating events would you like to attend if you had an unlimited travel budget?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.