Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Tossed from Powerbloat.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/101992-tossed-powerbloat-com.html)

PatriYacht 04-30-2005 09:24 AM

Re: Tossed from Powerbloat.com

:evilb: :D

MarkSmith 04-30-2005 09:30 AM

I guess I am banned now. I can't get on at all. It must be something I didn't say. There must be a lock on my IP address. I will sign on at my office. I was going to use "danz adick" but it looks like someone used it. :chimp:

Mark

Scott 04-30-2005 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
Ian you type faster than me :D

Yes but you explained it better
:D :D

Thanks I honestly did not know and do appreciate the answer.

Ms PatriYacht 04-30-2005 11:07 AM

so why do you keep paying good money to return

OldSchool 04-30-2005 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by Wave Crasher 2
OSOSteve has now cancelled - sorry - "invoked technical difficulties" on 2 paid platinum memberships here and one unpaid. I am sure it is only a matter of time before this one gets it too. Oh - and no return of funds on the account created yesterday which was cancelled by him today.

"Tossed from OSO"

Hmmm, it seems that someone (you) isn't very smart. Just go away and hang out on your own website. I think most of the people here are ready to move on and get back to boating discussion, not the childish bickering that you seem to crave.

OldSchool 04-30-2005 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by Wave Crasher 2
OSO is a retailer that offers a pay-for service. I have paid for that service... three times now, and I expect what I paid for.

I don't have my own website, sorry... not sure what you are babbling about there.

Considering 90% of this thread is bickering (even with myposts being deleted), I think you are off the mark there.

The only thing I am craving is the race between mark and steve, and watching mark win. How you got bickering out of that is quite unclear.

If that's the case, hurry up and post your azz off. I'm sure that you won't be around for long this time either!! :rolleyes:

Just keep one thing in mind. This is a private website and you agreed to certain terms and conditions when you paid for your membership......again! :rolleyes: :eek: :evilb:

Jamie B. 04-30-2005 11:27 AM

We should have an OSO " We been tossed off of OPB ! " party ! We'd have 80 people there, not including walk ups ! :D

candyman35 04-30-2005 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
Scott the Chicago Powerboat Club is made up of most of the original COPS members (minus a few troublemakers) plus a lot more people as well. We are up to about 100 paid members from 7 or 8 states. The name COPS is still owned by the club but we have unanimously chosen to use a new name to go along with our new identity.

Being associated with the other web site was never what we wanted, we were sort of bullied into it. Since Jack got himself banned from here several times he has chosen use OPB as a mouthpiece to bash OSO. That has made me and many others uncomfortable and angry. So for that and other reasons we decided to distance ourselves from him and have not invited him to join CPC. Now we are free to visit the sites we feel most comfortable on, which for most of us is OSO. The members of CPC are like LEOPA members they just want to boat and have fun, and many do not visit the boards. I hope this sheds some light on the subject.

Donna & Ian,
Nicely put. :)
Thanks,
Dan

Member BFOPBC Banned From OPB Club :drink:

candyman35 04-30-2005 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by MarkSmith
"danz adick" but it looks like someone used it. :chimp:

Mark

It was't me :drink: I can't wait to see what he calls me after Tuesday!!!! :eek: :evilb: :drink:
DANZ

BTW Welcome to the TFOPBC :D

candyman35 04-30-2005 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by Jamie B.
We should have an OSO " We been tossed off of OPB ! " party ! We'd have 80 people there, not including walk ups ! :D

:drink: :drink: :drink: