Like Tree0Likes

And Now, Back to Boating

Reply
Old 05-03-2005, 10:14 AM
  #51
Registered
 
fund razor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
My Boats: Apache 28 Brave
Posts: 8,170
Default Re: And Now, Back to Boating

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinStepGun
Unfortunately, I was refering to myself......



Ohh... sorry about that.
fund razor is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2005, 10:25 AM
  #52
Warped & Twisted Member
Platinum Member
 
Jamie B.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: 4 Miles Offshore, IL
My Boats: Cigarette Top Gun w/ V6's and Maxum 3000 SCR
Posts: 2,117
Default Re: And Now, Back to Boating

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinStepGun
Unfortunately, I was refering to myself......
Hey B,

nice Greddy boost gauge, but you dont have it pegged yet ! Bump that baby up a few more psi. Life only begins at 30 PSI !

Whats it in ?
Jamie B. is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2005, 10:41 AM
  #53
Charter Mod
Charter Member
 
BLee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: E Dock
My Boats: Cigarette - "90MPH" Edition
Posts: 6,551
Default Re: And Now, Back to Boating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie B.
Hey B,

nice Greddy boost gauge, but you dont have it pegged yet ! Bump that baby up a few more psi. Life only begins at 30 PSI !

Whats it in ?
LOL, I actually got it from a car forum I frequent. Everyone turns up their boost over there. www.6speedonline.com
BLee is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2005, 10:59 AM
  #54
Warped & Twisted Member
Platinum Member
 
Jamie B.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: 4 Miles Offshore, IL
My Boats: Cigarette Top Gun w/ V6's and Maxum 3000 SCR
Posts: 2,117
Default Re: And Now, Back to Boating

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinStepGun
LOL, I actually got it from a car forum I frequent. Everyone turns up their boost over there. www.6speedonline.com
Small world sometimes. Ryan, the admin, is a friend of mine. He's got his silver 1200+ rwhp TT SRT Viper up here in Chicago now for the summer months. Did some hi-way pulls with it last week, its a monster. He pulled on a 10.0 @ 139 mph single turbo Lexus SC 300 like he pulled the e-brake up. Got it on video too, but it requires Quicktime.

Anyway, I digress, back on topic. Ruthless is ruthless !
Jamie B. is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2005, 11:10 AM
  #55
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member
 
Waterfoul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Grand Rapids/Holland/Grand Haven
My Boats: 1988 Tracker Pro 17, 40 hp Mariner.....1972 Glastron GT 140, Merc 50 power!!!
Posts: 7,408
Default Re: And Now, Back to Boating

I have quick time!! Send it my way!!
__________________
[b]M Go Blue.......Gator boots, gator luggage, gator purses... all at cut rate deals!!!!
Waterfoul is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2005, 11:20 AM
  #56
Warped & Twisted Member
Platinum Member
 
Jamie B.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: 4 Miles Offshore, IL
My Boats: Cigarette Top Gun w/ V6's and Maxum 3000 SCR
Posts: 2,117
Default Re: And Now, Back to Boating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterfoul
I have quick time!! Send it my way!!
PM sent. Goodies inside.
Jamie B. is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2005, 11:22 AM
  #57
Charter Mod
Charter Member
 
BLee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: E Dock
My Boats: Cigarette - "90MPH" Edition
Posts: 6,551
Default Re: And Now, Back to Boating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie B.
Small world sometimes. Ryan, the admin, is a friend of mine. He's got his silver 1200+ rwhp TT SRT Viper up here in Chicago now for the summer months. Did some hi-way pulls with it last week, its a monster. He pulled on a 10.0 @ 139 mph single turbo Lexus SC 300 like he pulled the e-brake up. Got it on video too, but it requires Quicktime.

Anyway, I digress, back on topic. Ruthless is ruthless !

Wow that is a small world. Is Shank pretty cool? He seems like he's alright but doesn't say much to anyone but his crew. I have the dyno video of his Viper. That thing is brutal and I'm not even into Vipers. You'll have to tell him that "BlackGold" on his site is a tool.....LOL.
Attached Thumbnails
And Now,  Back to Boating-viper_ugr1.jpg  
BLee is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2005, 11:36 AM
  #58
Warped & Twisted Member
Platinum Member
 
Jamie B.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: 4 Miles Offshore, IL
My Boats: Cigarette Top Gun w/ V6's and Maxum 3000 SCR
Posts: 2,117
Default Re: And Now, Back to Boating

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinStepGun
Wow that is a small world. Is Shank pretty cool? He seems like he's alright but doesn't say much to anyone but his crew. I have the dyno video of his Viper. That thing is brutal and I'm not even into Vipers. You'll have to tell him that "BlackGold" on his site is a tool.....LOL.
Yeah, he's cool. He just doesnt want alot of people knowing all about his sh/t. He's down to earth in person.

He maxed out the dyno on that pull, 1200 rear wheel and climbing.

BlackGold, that isnt you, is it ?
Jamie B. is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2005, 11:41 AM
  #59
Charter Mod
Charter Member
 
BLee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: E Dock
My Boats: Cigarette - "90MPH" Edition
Posts: 6,551
Default Re: And Now, Back to Boating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie B.

BlackGold, that isnt you, is it ?
I can understand him wanting to be low profile. Seems like a cool guy.

Yeah, I had to register like 5 times because his site got screwed up awhile back. TwinStepGun, among others were wiped out and BlackGold was the only one that got activated. Oh well.
BLee is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2005, 11:46 AM
  #60
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member
 
Waterfoul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Grand Rapids/Holland/Grand Haven
My Boats: 1988 Tracker Pro 17, 40 hp Mariner.....1972 Glastron GT 140, Merc 50 power!!!
Posts: 7,408
Default Re: And Now, Back to Boating

Cool videos. Thanks!
__________________
[b]M Go Blue.......Gator boots, gator luggage, gator purses... all at cut rate deals!!!!
Waterfoul is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
rogerws
Poker Runs and Boating Events
4
03-10-2009 12:03 AM
young
Nordic
13
04-29-2008 03:15 PM
MitchStellin
General Boating Discussion
3
06-05-2005 11:21 AM
vagrant
General Boating Discussion
10
12-24-2002 11:02 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:34 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.