Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   LOTO POWERBOAT CLUB-need sponsors and members (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/102769-loto-powerboat-club-need-sponsors-members.html)

Harper220 05-16-2005 09:03 PM

Re: LOTO POWERBOAT CLUB-need sponsors and members

Originally Posted by mpally
I would take 70 to 54. There is no way I would pull it on 5. I don't care how long it would take.

HWY 54 turns into a two lane HWY south of Camdenton and it sucks, especially if you'd be towing a wide load. I-70 is way north, so that wouldn't even come into play for the Okies. 30 miles of HWY 5 wouldn't be too bad considering the big picture.

P Offshore 05-16-2005 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by 42MTI
Eric, so do we have a new wake policy in duck creek?

I read the same thing you did but when I asked a couple of guys on the board they told me that it was the same as last year. I will look into it further but my first blush is it is a poor translation. I am looking into where the information the paper printed came from now.

Sean H 05-16-2005 09:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
tyson, is this what your boat would look like with a canopy?

P Offshore 05-16-2005 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by WARPARTY36
You might look at it on the trailer, but the tailpipes aren't even close to round :rolleyes: It has baffles in it now, but I am not sure what they are. It seems like they would make those a little thicker so they will stay round.

We are working on an insert with a clamp on tip to catch whatever exhaust that bypasses the insert now. It seems according to Jim at Midwest some of the boats don't have the little dumps in the tailpipes maybe they are wet pipes or have a different dump. I have a coyuple of sets to try this weekend on the way.

P Offshore 05-16-2005 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by Sean H
tyson, is this what your boat would look like with a canopy?

NO
His has a much larger roost !!! :drink: :drink: :drink:

WARPARTY36 05-16-2005 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by P Offshore
We are working on an insert with a clamp on tip to catch whatever exhaust that bypasses the insert now. It seems according to Jim at Midwest some of the boats don't have the little dumps in the tailpipes maybe they are wet pipes or have a different dump. I have a coyuple of sets to try this weekend on the way.

Do they have rubber or something on the clamp to keep from scratching the tips? I don't think he will use them if they are going to scratch.

P Offshore 05-16-2005 10:09 PM

The new tip will be a mirror polished stainless and no it should not scratch.

WeaponX 02-28-2010 12:11 AM

Originally Posted by Sean H (Post 1322789)
now thats funny.... :D :D :D i think jim will admit that computers aren't his deal.... i think that will be up to me, i will see if i can snap a few this weekend....

Originally Posted by Sean H (Post 1323551)
i will be there sometime... will be in ohio friday to check on my boat and then head down.... website will be totally different in a few days, met with a pro today and she is gonna rework it.... :D :D :D you will be able to sign up online for memberships :D :cool:

What a look back. How things change and stay the same.:evilb:

Great thread.

offshoredrillin 02-28-2010 07:04 AM

:lolhit:

flat rate 02-28-2010 10:00 AM

:food-smiley-007: