Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   LOTO POWERBOAT CLUB-need sponsors and members (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/102769-loto-powerboat-club-need-sponsors-members.html)

Buddy OO 05-09-2005 02:00 PM

LOTO POWERBOAT CLUB-need sponsors and members

We are working hard on the club, We have the logo's done, some of the active wear orderede and over 20 current sponsors. have membership forms and will be putting in all the lake boating publications and bars. We are planning on doing at least 3 poker runs this year including one in november to key west. grand lake, lake cumberland and smoke on the water are a few others were trying to put together, most importantly we have the loto girls on board, they will be on hand at most of out functions. may 21st is first get together at salty dog, please email me your address and comments and I'll send you an application and general guidelines for the club. This club is not limited to powerboats, cruisers and all family are welcome. just a great group of responsible boating enthusiasts looking for comrodary and social funtions as well as discounts from sponsors and our group poker run gatherings, they really are addicting once you go. printing letterhead and business cards this week. first newsletter should be out June 1, Oso will have our banner on their site, and Sean Hoffman will undoubtably put together a great website. I would like to have 4-5 members initially on the board to coordinate things and brainstorm, I'm looking forward to finally bringing a boat club to loto, its about time. thanks for the support. Jim Midwest performance marine. 636 236-4141.
[email protected]ership will be 175.00 for individual and 300 for corporations, will include shirt , hat logo stickers, access to website, sponsor discounts, boat safety, etc.

we wsill have alot of functions and want all

boss252 05-09-2005 02:05 PM

Re: LOTO POWERBOAT CLUB-need sponsors and members

Great idea. Long over due

email sent

OU Want Some?!! 05-09-2005 09:55 PM

Are you accepting "Grand Lake Low Lifes"? If so we're good for 4-5 weekends / summer. I think we may have some boats headin' up for the runs on 6/11 and 6/18.

Sean H 05-09-2005 10:02 PM

of course.... :D i can't wait to see "OU want some?" on LOTO, i am sure there will be some takers... :D :evilb:

Sean H 05-10-2005 07:32 AM

site will should be up and running tonight sometime.... i will post link when it is ready..... :D :D :D

Buddy OO 05-10-2005 07:51 AM

We would love to have the Grand lake team up to loto and in the club, we could enjoy each others poker runs, Love to see those Nortechs at loto. looking forward to seeing OU's new 43. Had a great time with you guys last year at the shootout run with Mr. Sobo.. Thanks Sean for your help. are you going to be down this weekend. give me a call. thanks Jim

Sean H 05-10-2005 06:00 PM

www.lotopowerboat.net it will be moving to lotopowerboatclub.com soon, but both pages will direct you there after that.... :D

the main page is up and i will be adding the other pages soon.... feedback and galleries won't be up for a few days.....

any suggestions guys?

Steve_H 05-10-2005 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by Sean H
www.lotopowerboat.net it will be moving to lotopowerboatclub.com soon, but both pages will direct you there after that.... :D

the main page is up and i will be adding the other pages soon.... feedback and galleries won't be up for a few days.....

any suggestions guys?

looks really good. :cool:

OU Want Some?!! 05-10-2005 08:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)

any suggestions guys?

just need a place to send my money...waiting to become 1st okie member. Couldn't get to membership page, I'd probably get that one going first!!

Sean H 05-10-2005 08:20 PM

working on it.... i'm no web guy... where is tyson at?

Harper220 05-10-2005 10:44 PM

any suggestions guys?

Looks great so far, I like the OSO link and the over all layout...

Now, get on wiggler's azz for some pics of the Salty Dog and Nor-Tech facility... :D

He's pushin a multi-mill $ facility & boats and still not sure if he owns a digital camera?? :D

OU Want Some?!! 05-10-2005 11:13 PM

working on it.... i'm no web guy... where is tyson at?

He needs to be working on my TILT TRAILER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sean H 05-11-2005 07:01 AM

Originally Posted by Harper220
Looks great so far, I like the OSO link and the over all layout...

Now, get on wiggler's azz for some pics of the Salty Dog and Nor-Tech facility... :D

He's pushin a multi-mill $ facility & boats and still not sure if he owns a digital camera?? :D

now thats funny.... :D :D :D i think jim will admit that computers aren't his deal.... i think that will be up to me, i will see if i can snap a few this weekend....

Sean H 05-11-2005 07:02 AM

Originally Posted by un ortho docs

that is probably a better project for him to be working on....

lonestar382 05-11-2005 07:05 AM

Man that is great, if you'll accept a Texas boy, I'm in. I'm still there 6-7 weekends of the season anyways. Site looks great :drink:

Corey

Ms PatriYacht 05-11-2005 07:41 AM

Layout looks good, but you might want to spell check it :D

I know several of the Chicago Powerboat Club members are big fans of LOTO so I am sure a few of them will join, maybe we will have to plan a road trip for a little cross club fraternization :drink:

offshoredrillin 05-11-2005 08:05 AM

any suggestions guys?

Yea use spell check ya goof:evilb: I had to do the same thing with my web guy...Rob

MarkSmith 05-11-2005 08:46 AM

Is Tyson build a tilt for you?

I am looking for next winter to have one built.

Mark Smith

Sean H 05-11-2005 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
Yea use spell check ya goof:evilb: I had to do the same thing with my web guy...Rob

i am not a web guy and i probably shouldn't drink while doing it.... :drink: :drink: :drink:

a pro will be looking at it today, so it probably will get some major revisions and spell checked.. :D

OU Want Some?!! 05-11-2005 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by MarkSmith
Is Tyson build a tilt for you?

I am looking for next winter to have one built.

Mark Smith

Sure is. Moving along real on a tilt for a 36 Nor Tech, SUPPOSEDLY on for my 43 Nor Tech cat is next. Give him a call and get in line!!

Buddy OO 05-11-2005 06:34 PM

sorry guys I'm just a over worked builder and boat dealer. I do have a digital camera, Sean if your coming in this weekend call me will pick you up and we can get some pictures on for the boys. 36 cat will be here next week for the big party. should have at least 8-10 nortechs there. got mufflers coming for 50v. muffler on a muffler stupid. site is cool. thanks for helping. having a ton of shirts and hats being made, and working on poker run later this yeaar

Sean H 05-11-2005 06:46 PM

i will be there sometime... will be in ohio friday to check on my boat and then head down.... website will be totally different in a few days, met with a pro today and she is gonna rework it.... :D :D :D you will be able to sign up online for memberships :D :cool:

BobbyB 05-11-2005 07:22 PM

This is a great thing guys goodluck with everything.

OU Want Some?!! 05-11-2005 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by wiggler4490
sorry guys I'm just a over worked builder and boat dealer. I do have a digital camera, Sean if your coming in this weekend call me will pick you up and we can get some pictures on for the boys. 36 cat will be here next week for the big party. should have at least 8-10 nortechs there. got mufflers coming for 50v. muffler on a muffler stupid. site is cool. thanks for helping. having a ton of shirts and hats being made, and working on poker run later this yeaar

Are we going to miss something next weekend?

Sean H 05-11-2005 09:15 PM

having a get together next weekend the 21st at the salty dog to kick off the summer and the new club..... :cool:

OU Want Some?!! 05-11-2005 09:18 PM

having a get together next weekend the 21st at the salty dog to kick off the summer and the new club..... :cool:

Hmmm. May have to migrate north a little earlier this summer. I'll feel around and see if anyone will ride up there with me.

WARPARTY36 05-11-2005 09:32 PM

Hmmm, I was there a couple of weeks ago, and it isn't Salty Dog anymore. It's Dog Days www.dogdays.ws
I may be up for a road trip :drink:

Sean H 05-11-2005 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by WARPARTY36
Hmmm, I was there a couple of weeks ago, and it isn't Salty Dog anymore. It's Dog Days www.dogdays.ws

sorry, old habits die hard..... i will probably call it that all summer....

WARPARTY36 05-11-2005 09:37 PM

I did the same thing, I had to get a cup out of my truck to remember the name :rolleyes:

Sean H 05-11-2005 09:39 PM

Hmmm. May have to migrate north a little earlier this summer. I'll feel around and see if anyone will ride up there with me.

are you thinking of bringing "want some?"...?

OU Want Some?!! 05-11-2005 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by WARPARTY36

Make it so number one...

MarkSmith 05-11-2005 10:54 PM

Sure is. Moving along real on a tilt for a 36 Nor Tech, SUPPOSEDLY on for my 43 Nor Tech cat is next. Give him a call and get in line!!

I will when I see a finished product. What is the lead time to build a tilt trailer? I like the rims on the trailer in the pics above.

Mark Smith

OU Want Some?!! 05-12-2005 12:07 AM

Originally Posted by MarkSmith
I will when I see a finished product. What is the lead time to build a tilt trailer? I like the rims on the trailer in the pics above.

Mark Smith

don't know yet, holler at big yello for the specifics. They did put some sweet 20s on the 36 trailer.

chris

Buddy OO 05-15-2005 02:11 PM

Anheuser Busch has officially joined on the club as out primary sponsor. They will be providing the bud select next saturday at salty dog, they also have a national safety awareness program and certification I'm putting together for us for the loto to serve as a safety consious club and hopefully allow us to get a insurance group rate drop. Will will have applications there, also changing the address of our mail will update tomorrow. p,o, box was wrong number and code, sorry. Sean missed you this weekend , had 2 playboy bunnies down saturday in the boat, could of used your help, hard to drive a boat and look at those t---s. wow.jim

Sean H 05-15-2005 05:26 PM

i was there, i was pouring concrete for some new steps and setting up the side yard for terracing..... fun :rolleyes:

mpally 05-15-2005 08:12 PM

Hey Mark, is your Express in Union, MO getting a paint job? I was in Union for a family gathering and saw it on the way there. I drove by it on the way home and saw your trailer next to it. The paint job looks good.

FREEDOM US1 05-15-2005 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by wiggler4490
Anheuser Busch has officially joined on the club as out primary sponsor. They will be providing the bud select next saturday at salty dog, they also have a national safety awareness program and certification I'm putting together for us for the loto to serve as a safety consious club and hopefully allow us to get a insurance group rate drop. Will will have applications there, also changing the address of our mail will update tomorrow. p,o, box was wrong number and code, sorry. Sean missed you this weekend , had 2 playboy bunnies down saturday in the boat, could of used your help, hard to drive a boat and look at those t---s. wow.jim

If Anheuser Busch is in count me in. Cold beer sounds great!!

MarkSmith 05-15-2005 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by mpally
Hey Mark, is your Express in Union, MO getting a paint job? I was in Union for a family gathering and saw it on the way there. I drove by it on the way home and saw your trailer next to it. The paint job looks good.

Yup, that be me. I have been working the corners in the city with a paper cup trying to earn money for the paint. I think I will be picking it up soon. 3 brand new motors and Huber deep-sump 1550's transmission still getting put together for the season. I still have to put the mirrored lettering on too. 2 trips planned for the Ozarks this year.

mpally 05-16-2005 06:36 AM

Three brand new motors? Are you keeping one as a spare?

MarkSmith 05-16-2005 07:30 AM

You are right, I only need 2. I thought the bill was high. :eek: :eek: :eek: