Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
where to get zero effort control parts >

where to get zero effort control parts

where to get zero effort control parts

Old 05-30-2005, 02:10 PM
Thread Starter
375stinger's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: louisville, kentucky
Posts: 1,560
Default where to get zero effort control parts

i need the little circular plastic covers that go on the sides of the tops of the handles for the throttles.
375stinger is offline  
Old 05-30-2005, 04:44 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member
bowtie's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 667
Default Re: where to get zero effort control parts

Any Mercruiser dealer should be able to order them. They can be found under Quicksilver miscellaneous. I believe the part numbers you're looking for are 84484 and 84487. I replaced some a few years ago and if I remember correctly one is a decal and the other is the plate.
bowtie is offline  
Related Topics
Thread Starter
Last Post
General Q & A
08-09-2007 04:25 PM
General Q & A
03-24-2004 08:49 AM
General Boating Discussion
10-05-2002 11:14 PM
General Boating Discussion
07-08-2002 01:37 AM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Quick Reply: where to get zero effort control parts

OSO Sponsor
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

OSO Advertiser