Strip Poker For Sale By U.S. Marshall

Notices

Strip Poker For Sale By U.S. Marshall

Old 05-31-2005, 08:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Strip Poker For Sale By U.S. Marshall

Originally Posted by Shane
Didn't get me, but got an acquaintence of mine pretty good. I have to say that I blame the guy that he got for not going after him BIG TIME! But that is not my decision to make. From what has happened to a friend of mine who was pulled over and boarded by law enforecement thinking it WAS him in a Fountain nearly identical to the one he used to own, to the royal screwing he gave to the acquaintence I mentioned to other horror stories from EXTREMELY RELIABLE sources, all I can say is stay FAR FAR AWAY FROM THIS GUY! Reminds me VERY much of another OSO member from Missouri with a 32 Active Thunder painted with a mural on the sides of an infamous Midwestern bank robber that was also the name of a very famous offshore cat.
I was on that very same "James" boat this weekend. I friend of mine was the repo man!
Old 05-31-2005, 08:46 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

you talkin about jesse james
Old 05-31-2005, 08:47 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

okie how did your boat run this weekend we saw you unload at b.c but it started raining sowe hung out on the dock
Old 05-31-2005, 10:16 PM
Registered

I never topped it out this weekend but it is planing out like a champ even with full fuel now that I brought my tunnel tabs down to where they should be. I will be back down next weekend. Maybe see you there? I saw you pull into the slip while we were putting in at Buncombe. Yes, I was talking about the Jesse James boat. Paul said you were thinking of selling?
Old 05-31-2005, 10:33 PM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

ummm the same boat that is in teh upper right hand corner of OSO huh?
Old 06-01-2005, 05:27 AM
Registered

Things that make you go hmmmmmm.......
Old 06-01-2005, 07:50 AM
Registered

looks like it to me .
Old 06-01-2005, 10:59 AM
Registered

Looks like the cat is out of the bag on Heath. This guy is a scumbag scam artist. I know of 4 different things he's pulled.

1. Never paying a payment on Strip poker and stealing the power. Heard this from a very reputable dealer at the outerlimits booth at the miami boat show.

2. Also, from the same source. Heard a story about a 27' Fever. Probably the same story Shane is referring too. Anyway, the real details are good. Apparrently, Heath had a 27' Fever that he didn't winterize properly and wanted the motor covered under warantee. The dealer wouldn't cover it. So Heath said he'd pay but wanted to test drive it first. So the dealer takes it to a local lake a lets him test drive it alone. Heath has a buddy waiting on the other side with a trailer and he flys across the lake, then him and his buddy quickly pull the boat out on a different trailer and jet. Talk about BIG ONES! So he got a free 500EFI on that deal.

3. Never paid for 2 sleds and a trailer he rode all winter.

4. Screwing a Lake George Ski Nauitique dealer out of a lot of cash. Bad check. Not sure if this is the guy Shane was talking about or not. Mr. Roach?

Anyway, this guy is a scum bag. Talks a big game and everything he has is stolen somehow, someway. The funniest part about it is that on a previous thread he was the first one to mention "criminal" maybe because he knew the US Marshalls are hot on his tail. Maybe he should try and get a job at National Marine : )
Old 06-01-2005, 11:11 AM
Registered

So the guy is a complete scumbag. I think that's established as a fact. Hopefully someone finds him before the legal process starts and gets their form of justice

What about the boat...what's it worth? Anyone going to the sale?
Old 06-01-2005, 12:47 PM
CMG
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'd take the ride down but;

I couldn't afford it even with out power and I've been to auctions like this before - the bank is deep into this boat since good ol Heath never made single payment so they will surely be the high bidder.

Quick Reply: Strip Poker For Sale By U.S. Marshall

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.