Like Tree0Likes

Looking for Houston area boaters

Reply
Old 06-03-2005, 03:42 PM
  #21
Registered
Platinum Member
Trade Score: (3)
 
tomtbone1993's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: LAKE CONROE, TX
My Boats: 42 FOUNTAIN / MALIBU
Posts: 15,486
Default Re: Looking for Houston area boaters

Quote:
Originally Posted by masher44
Sh!t!! That Sea Ray is taking longer to sell than Sean's boat to paint

that's because the buyer is from Dallas, go figure
tomtbone1993 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 03:42 PM
  #22
CMG
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
CMG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Windham, NH
My Boats: 1998 Aquasport 205 Oosprey
Posts: 4,499
Default Re: Looking for Houston area boaters

don't we have a some time visitor from the area named Naughty Shannon? Something tells me she'd like to show you around -http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95293&highlight=naughty . you over 50??
__________________
Chris G.
CMG is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 03:45 PM
  #23
Registered
Platinum Member
Trade Score: (3)
 
tomtbone1993's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: LAKE CONROE, TX
My Boats: 42 FOUNTAIN / MALIBU
Posts: 15,486
Default Re: Looking for Houston area boaters

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMG
don't we have a some time visitor from the area named Naughty Shannon? Something tells me she'd like to show you around -http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95293&highlight=naughty . you over 50??

let me help she is the reason Masher22 sold j
his boat

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...hlight=naughty
tomtbone1993 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 03:51 PM
  #24
CMG
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
CMG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Windham, NH
My Boats: 1998 Aquasport 205 Oosprey
Posts: 4,499
Default Re: Looking for Houston area boaters

Zosiks, you now have a reason to get a gold or platinum membership, she only posts in uncensored!
__________________
Chris G.
CMG is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 04:05 PM
  #25
Registered
 
robyw1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Spring, TX
My Boats: 1998 Wellcraft 22' Scarab
Posts: 2,759
Default Re: Looking for Houston area boaters

Quote:
Originally Posted by masher44
Just look for a boat sitting about a foot lower on the starboard side......Can you say trim tabs?
It has tabs, it was listing because we had your shipment from Tom below deck. Sorry we missed you.

Roby
robyw1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 04:57 PM
  #26
Registered
 
masher44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 7,076
Default Re: Looking for Houston area boaters

Quote:
Originally Posted by robyw1
It has tabs, it was listing because we had your shipment from Tom below deck. Sorry we missed you.

Roby
I faxed Tom a check for the shipment....
masher44 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 06:14 PM
  #27
Registered
 
H2Xmark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: beaumont tx
My Boats: 1997 Fountain 35 Lightning
Posts: 1,703
Default Re: Looking for Houston area boaters

Welcome to the board, another area club is www.toppsboatclub.com
they have a poker run next weekend on the 12th. heading out of Clear lake
H2Xmark is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 06:35 PM
  #28
Registered
Platinum Member
Trade Score: (3)
 
tomtbone1993's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: LAKE CONROE, TX
My Boats: 42 FOUNTAIN / MALIBU
Posts: 15,486
Default Re: Looking for Houston area boaters

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2Xmark
Welcome to the board, another area club is www.toppsboatclub.com
they have a poker run next weekend on the 12th. heading out of Clear lake

Will you be attending that run?
tomtbone1993 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 08:14 PM
  #29
Registered
 
H2Xmark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: beaumont tx
My Boats: 1997 Fountain 35 Lightning
Posts: 1,703
Default Re: Looking for Houston area boaters

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
Will you be attending that run?
Yes I will be there, the poker run is the 11th and the fun run back will be the 12th, anyone else on the poker run???
H2Xmark is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 10:09 PM
  #30
Registered
 
TopSpin80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Richmond/Galveston, Texas
My Boats: Building diesel power wanting a hull
Posts: 1,306
Default Re: Looking for Houston area boaters

where are the poker run stops? I might be around with a camera.

Ernie
TopSpin80 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
jayhawk261
General Boating Discussion
7
09-26-2007 07:02 PM
bglz42
Poker Runs and Boating Events
13
03-21-2005 06:46 PM
OutlawBayB
General Boating Discussion
8
10-10-2002 06:13 PM
dloftis
General Boating Discussion
8
08-29-2002 02:30 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:37 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.