Like Tree0Likes

Jacksonville Bound

Reply
Old 06-09-2005, 09:33 PM
  #11
VIP Member
VIP Member
Thread Starter
 
lucky strike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pompano Beach, Florida
My Boats: Using LS JR. TG
Posts: 8,468
Default Re: Jacksonville Bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICK
Looks like it may be soggy.

Hope you guys get some goof weather.
40% chance of rain= 60% not ?--- lets try anyway !!!!

L.S.
lucky strike is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 10:13 PM
  #12
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Trade Score: (1)
 
offthefront's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Northeast,Fla
My Boats: 353 with Prochargers
Posts: 4,804
Default Re: Jacksonville Bound

I must say there was a drastic change in the weather from this morning to this afternoon ....crystal clear and hot to cool windy and Rain ... but I just came in from walking the dog and its dead still and the stars are out ..... They said on the news that Saturday would be the worst day but I think the weather guys get a woody every time one of these storms pop up and sometimes make it seem a little worse than it will be ..
offthefront is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 10:49 PM
  #13
VIP Member
VIP Member
Thread Starter
 
lucky strike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pompano Beach, Florida
My Boats: Using LS JR. TG
Posts: 8,468
Default Re: Jacksonville Bound

Thanks for the weather report--please keep us posted.

Before we leave in the AM. I'd like to know what I'm dealing with.

L.S.
lucky strike is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005, 01:54 AM
  #14
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member
 
Cash Bar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: On the way to a PR near you
My Boats: 2009 Skater 3212- Mad Props-- 27' Conceot CC t/275VRods
Posts: 11,958
Default Re: Jacksonville Bound

OSO Steve had trouble locating a part, coupled with the weather he's out.

I, however, am soldiering on....

If anyone needs a place to crash in J'ville I have a room at the Hyatt that I will be in for Fri/Sat nights. 2 beds with a water view.

Also, if anyone has a spot I would surely like to go along on the Poker Run.

Greg
678-778-4734-cell
__________________
Your OSO connection to great S. Florida Real Estate.
www.gregsellswaterfront.com
Cash Bar is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005, 08:07 AM
  #15
Registered
 
Formula Outlaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: In the Mountains
My Boats: was a 89" Formula 311-SR1
Posts: 11,772
Default Re: Jacksonville Bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky strike
Formula Outlaw

I hope you feel better soon !!!

Lucky Strike
Thank "LS". These are #'s 38 and 39. It's at the point I'm used to gettng cut. It's just a PITA when it inteferes with a boating even and this is the third run in two years I've missed because of a skin cancer surgery.
Formula Outlaw is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005, 08:12 AM
  #16
Registered
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Tampabay Florida
My Boats: Renegade 29
Posts: 1,014
Default Re: Jacksonville Bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula Outlaw
Thank "LS". These are #'s 38 and 39. It's at the point I'm used to gettng cut. It's just a PITA when it inteferes with a boating even and this is the third run in two years I've missed because of a skin cancer surgery.
Hey Russ,
Hang in there, we'll still have the Summer ahead of us to catch up on boating. SeeYa Soon!

Cashbar,
If Arlene does not crash our party, you are welcome to catch a ride with us.
John
Johno is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005, 08:19 AM
  #17
Registered
 
Formula Outlaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: In the Mountains
My Boats: was a 89" Formula 311-SR1
Posts: 11,772
Default Re: Jacksonville Bound

Johno, what time you headed up??? Been raining down here since I got up at six fifteen this morning.
Formula Outlaw is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005, 09:10 AM
  #18
VIP Member
VIP Member
Thread Starter
 
lucky strike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pompano Beach, Florida
My Boats: Using LS JR. TG
Posts: 8,468
Default Re: Jacksonville Bound

With the weather the way it is

We're Out.
Thanks Arlene.

NOAA.COM showing 60% chance of thunderstorms Sat in Jax.
We'd be driving 6 or 7 hours through a tropical storm with the truck and boat, and that doesn't sound like a lot of fun.

Good luck, have fun, and a safe run to all.

Lucky Strike
lucky strike is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005, 10:01 AM
  #19
Moderator
Gold Member
 
ChrisK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Orlando
My Boats: Boatless... Damn...
Posts: 4,477
Default Re: Jacksonville Bound

im meeting up with Greg in Daytona at 12 and we are in.. lwts give this thing a try!
ChrisK is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005, 11:33 PM
  #20
Registered
 
Formula Outlaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: In the Mountains
My Boats: was a 89" Formula 311-SR1
Posts: 11,772
Default Re: Jacksonville Bound

Anybody got a weather report from there???? Raining like hell down here. And quite blustery....
Formula Outlaw is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Lucky Strike Jr
General Boating Discussion
17
06-08-2006 12:30 PM
Biggus
General Boating Discussion
16
01-10-2006 07:27 PM
lucky strike
General Boating Discussion
15
07-01-2005 08:51 AM
Wardey
General Boating Discussion
4
07-28-2003 10:09 AM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:45 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.