Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Paging Kaama.... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/105284-paging-kaama.html)

fred 06-10-2005 12:19 PM

Paging Kaama....

Kaama, we need a progress report, I know you were shooting for splashing last weekend, did it happen?....where you at in your mission to git er done?.....Fred

dyno 06-10-2005 12:31 PM

Re: Paging Kaama....

Fred he should be close he picked up the mills on Monday.... :evilb:

Crazyhorse 06-10-2005 12:33 PM

He's a yella-bellied sodbuster. A sheep farmer.
By the way, Fred, there ain't ever gonna be no way that your twin cousin Maytag Tommy EVER gets by me.

fred 06-10-2005 01:12 PM

Crazy....Tommy's thinking that?.....I don't think he can touch with your low psi pulley's on let alone the other ones!!...you going to be around this weekend?....are you now arch-less?....Fred

Crazyhorse 06-10-2005 02:04 PM

Yes, I'm going to be around. It's my last weekend to enjoy the boat as Monday is my surgery.
Yes, I'm archless. No lunchbox handle.
And yes, Tommy thinks he can get past me. I'll turn the boost up a bit to make sure he gets the message.

fred 06-10-2005 02:14 PM

I'd try it with the boost as is...I don't think he will hang with you now....although you wouldn't hear the end of it if he did....I am going up to GLM tonight or in the morning,.... I'm sure I'll see you around....Fred

fred 06-13-2005 01:01 PM

Ttt

KAAMA 06-13-2005 02:48 PM

Hi Fred, we are going to try, and have the engines in the boat by Wed eve. I have been extremely busy with work, but hopefully my hog will be running for the weekend.

fred 06-13-2005 03:27 PM

Great news Kaama....hope to see it on the water soon, Fred

Zanie 06-14-2005 07:02 AM

Originally Posted by KAAMA
hopefully my hog will be running for the weekend.

COOL!

dyno 06-14-2005 09:27 AM

I'll race ya to the ramp..... :D Last one wet buys dinner!

fred 06-14-2005 09:32 AM

When you going to be wet Dyno?

Waterfoul 06-14-2005 09:37 AM

Anybody talk to Dave since yesterday's wrist carving??

dyno 06-14-2005 09:51 AM

Soon Fred Soon! I'm going to leave Dave alone till tonight.....figure he's all layed out on pain killers anyway...

BGIII 06-14-2005 09:55 AM

Foul - talked to Barb last night - everything went well. They did the procedure that he was hoping for and he should be home early this afternoon. She said he was looned out on morphine when she left the hospital last night.

StrikinLightnin 06-14-2005 10:13 AM

What wrere the numbers on the dyno?

fred 06-14-2005 12:22 PM

Glad to hear that everything went well with Dave.....who's going to drive the Cig?...I'll be posting pic's of his Cig. soon without the arch on it....Dyno, did you get on the dyno yet?....Fred

dyno 06-14-2005 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by fred
Glad to hear that everything went well with Dave.....who's going to drive the Cig?...I'll be posting pic's of his Cig. soon without the arch on it....Dyno, did you get on the dyno yet?....Fred

as we speak.....I'm on my way there now! :evilb:

ClassCig38 06-14-2005 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by BGIII
Foul - talked to Barb last night - everything went well. They did the procedure that he was hoping for and he should be home early this afternoon. She said he was looned out on morphine when she left the hospital last night.

Whew, good news, glad it all went well. Will let fellow T-Dockers know. Dave if you reading this...about the arch....where will you hang the "plants"??!! :p :bunny:
Rest well, friend!
Patti and Mark
& T Dock.

Waterfoul 06-14-2005 02:03 PM

Well, I guess that makes me the Cig driver for the rest of the season. But if he took the arch off, where's the radar dome? I can't drive that big boat without radar! I can hardly see to the pointy end it's sooooo long, let alone see what's in front of me!!

I'm going to attempt to stop by the Crazyhorse ranch on my way outa Holland tonight.

BGIII 06-14-2005 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by Waterfoul
I can hardly see to the pointy end it's sooooo long, let alone see what's in front of me!!

I'm sure they can get a stool or something for you to stand on.

fred 06-14-2005 03:22 PM

Crazy's radar went to s*it, he is looking at new ones...forget the model he said he wants but it is a unit with everything on one screen not two as it were.....Fred

fred 06-14-2005 06:23 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Crazyhorse archless

Waterfoul 06-14-2005 07:04 PM

I just got back from Crazyhorse Daves house. He's doing fine... drugs are a wonderful thing. :D

dyno 06-14-2005 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by Waterfoul
I just got back from Crazyhorse Daves house. He's doing fine... drugs are a wonderful thing. :D

Then tell him to answer the phone!!!

KAAMA 06-14-2005 09:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Yeah, knowing Dave I gotta believe he's probably enjoying how that morphine is making him feel right now. :crazy: He's probably saying stuff like; "Wowsville man----like farm out man!" Also, he's got my special ice jell packs for his wrist so that will help him out as well. Glad he's doin' well. Keep

---------FLASH---THIS JUST IN! Today I bolted up the engine mounts, bell housings, hung the headers, and cut/fitted some Aeroquip braided hose, and fittings in a couple spots. So, here's how my engines are looking as of today---we're gettin' closer. No big deal as I am sure there are probably at least 750 other guys across the country doing the same thing I am doing with their boats/engines right about now.

KAAMA 06-14-2005 09:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Another---port engine...

fred 06-14-2005 09:41 PM

Good to hear Daves doing well....I also can imagine that he's talking some funny stuff..heal quick Dave....good looking progress Kaama...."git er done"....Fred

candyman35 06-15-2005 12:12 AM

Glad to hear Dave is doing well.

Dan & Vicki

BTW is Foul the official driver of Crazyhorse for the Chicago Poker Run?? :drink:

candyman35 06-15-2005 12:14 AM

Mark,
The engines are looking sweet!!! :D
Dan

Waterfoul 06-15-2005 12:20 AM

Originally Posted by candyman35
Glad to hear Dave is doing well.

Dan & Vicki

BTW is Foul the official driver of Crazyhorse for the Chicago Poker Run?? :drink:

It more depends on the water conditions than anything... he will only have one hand to hang on with, and that one's not soo good these days either. I told him I'd drive if he needed me to though. I'm a good friend aint I ?? :D

Quiet Storm 06-16-2005 12:26 PM

I'm glad to hear that Dave is doing well. Barb could probably use a shot of morphine about now. :crazy:

Mark, Your motors are looking awesome. Hurry up so you can come down here and get your picture taken next weekend. :drink:

Quiet Storm 06-16-2005 12:30 PM

And, I like the way Crazy Horse looks without the arch.

Sonic is the only boat that could make them look good. Fountain and Cigarette should just leave it alone. :evilb:

fred 06-16-2005 01:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I'd like to pull the arch off my 40 Hawk but it is a key retaining support for the camper top which I use often being I have to stay on the boat a lot....I think removing it would take a few years off the boats looks......Fred

Waterfoul 06-16-2005 01:34 PM

And it's a good perch for your daughters to sit on going into the channel at Grand Haven. What better place for them to check out the "boyz" on the beach!! LOL!!!

fred 06-16-2005 03:12 PM

Your correct Mike! I have had as many as 5 sitting on that arch at once!!....Fred

Crazyhorse 06-17-2005 03:27 PM

like wowsville, man. farm out,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i get the stitches out and the cast on next wednesday so you can maybe imagine how little i'm thinking about boating.
thanks for the thoughts and prayers from everyone and we hope to be out visiting with everyone soon.
fred, thanks for posting the pictures of the boat. it does look good without the arch. i may need to fund another way to mount a radome for next season.

PatriYacht 06-17-2005 03:45 PM

Good to see you back on here Dave. Hope you're not in too much pain. The boat looks sleek without the arch but I wouldn't want to give up the radar. I've been out in the fog a couple of times when I wished I had one. GPS can keep you pointed in the right direction, but it doesn't tell you where the other boats are. Give that hand a couple weeks of rest and then we're going to find a way to tape your cast to the sticks. :D :D :D

Waterfoul 06-17-2005 03:57 PM

Well, when you're ready to go boating again, I know a guy who would be willing to chaufer you around in your own boat. :D

Crazyhorse 06-17-2005 08:27 PM

mike, thanks for stopping over. it was good to see you and we'll be calling when i'm feeling up to a run on the cigarette.
kaama, the gelpacks are getting used real regular. i'd like to get healed up long enough to get them back to you.
dyno, i wish i was able to give you a hand with your project.