Like Tree0Likes

Marine batteries?

Reply
Old 06-13-2005, 12:03 PM
  #1
Registered
Platinum Member
Thread Starter
Trade Score: (3)
 
tomtbone1993's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: LAKE CONROE, TX
My Boats: 42 FOUNTAIN / MALIBU
Posts: 15,486
Default Marine batteries?

Application, triple 540's all 3 have new alternators. mid size stero, "2 amps" lights ect ect ect.

must fit in Eddie Marine boxes, I have room for 4

what would be the best all around choice?
tomtbone1993 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 12:16 PM
  #2
Registered
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Houston, TX
My Boats: Powerboat Freak,,Cold Beer, Hot Women
Posts: 2,411
Default Re: Marine batteries?

Tomtbone,

Did ya make the run this weekend? Buddies of mine waiting outside the boardwalk said there was a lot of HP out there on saturday.
29scarab is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 12:44 PM
  #3
Registered
 
masher44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 7,076
Default Re: Marine batteries?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
Application, triple 540's all 3 have new alternators. mid size stero, "2 amps" lights ect ect ect.

must fit in Eddie Marine boxes, I have room for 4

what would be the best all around choice?

Duracell 9 volt

Whats up? I have no clue what is the best... I ran Interstate's I think?

Get that puppy running!!

and PS... it is still a battle between your Sea Ray selling and Sean's boat getting painted
masher44 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 02:25 PM
  #4
Registered
Platinum Member
Thread Starter
Trade Score: (3)
 
tomtbone1993's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: LAKE CONROE, TX
My Boats: 42 FOUNTAIN / MALIBU
Posts: 15,486
Default Re: Marine batteries?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 29scarab
Tomtbone,

Did ya make the run this weekend? Buddies of mine waiting outside the boardwalk said there was a lot of HP out there on saturday.

no, i did not make the run i blew my center engine while testing my new port engine i replace the center engine Friday, i am going to test the new engine this week. it really wanted to make that run......
tomtbone1993 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 02:26 PM
  #5
Registered
Platinum Member
Thread Starter
Trade Score: (3)
 
tomtbone1993's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: LAKE CONROE, TX
My Boats: 42 FOUNTAIN / MALIBU
Posts: 15,486
Default Re: Marine batteries?

Quote:
Originally Posted by masher44
Duracell 9 volt

Whats up? I have no clue what is the best... I ran Interstate's I think?

Get that puppy running!!

and PS... it is still a battle between your Sea Ray selling and Sean's boat getting painted

the buyer wants to push back the closing again...................
tomtbone1993 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
96f350psd
General Q & A
13
01-18-2009 08:14 AM
NKissau
General Boating Discussion
14
05-09-2007 08:14 AM
BillR
General Boating Discussion
2
02-07-2005 11:55 PM
frequentflyer
General Boating Discussion
16
04-17-2003 11:50 PM
later
General Boating Discussion
22
05-17-2002 11:47 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:44 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.