Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   New York City Poker Run (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/105511-new-york-city-poker-run.html)

SHARKEY-IMAGES 06-23-2005 12:32 AM

Re: New York City Poker Run

Originally Posted by stecz20
i was only kidding.. just busting on my outer limits buddies... to be honest with ya, a few of them are too damn cheap to even buy a member ship here.. ummm joe d you out there...

Oh.........OK! :drink:

Glad we got that cleared up before the Fn' guys jumped all over it! :D :D :D

stecz20 06-23-2005 12:36 AM

bring em on, i aint skeered....

VINNY R 06-23-2005 07:04 AM

Originally Posted by stecz20
cat guys always crying... boo fing whoo....

I'm smiling right now....looking at my 6ft high trophy for King of the Hudson.....Give credit where credit is due. Jealousy will get you no where in life. And as I have always said...If you can't hang with the big dogs then stay your ass on the damn porch!

stecz20 06-23-2005 09:40 AM

i dont even have a porch........ dont worry vinny r, you'll grow to love me... i am Mr. Wonderful you know.....

Tantrum 06-23-2005 09:41 AM

Congrats Vinny.
How did you make out with that little boat you were looking for?
Chris

JCPERF 06-23-2005 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by VINNY R
I'm smiling right now....looking at my 6ft high trophy for King of the Hudson.....Give credit where credit is due. Jealousy will get you no where in life. And as I have always said...If you can't hang with the big dogs then stay your ass on the damn porch!

But im jealous of you Vin.But more of Eddie :D :evilb: :evilb: :rolleyes:

R Addiction 06-23-2005 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by Tantrum
yesrej,
Nice vids, thanks for the post. Looking forward to seeing some of the stills.

Just for the record, we were not real pleased with our lane options at that point off the run. There were atleast two fast cats running to our left and it was not an option for me to pull out in front of them. Team Rudden was right behind us, with all the spectator boats at the Tapanzee this was the safest route for us to take at that moment.
As you can see from the video, there were several boats in our position and had to take the same lane.

I wasn't bustin' balls Chris.....I was on the pace boat (48 Fountain) way behind you and the traffic was still all over when we went thru. Meant no harm with my comment. :D

stecz20 06-23-2005 09:44 AM

jc, i thought you were only jealous of masher....

Tantrum 06-23-2005 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by R Addiction
I wasn't bustin' balls Chris.....I was on the pace boat (48 Fountain) way behind you and the traffic was still all over when we went thru. Meant no harm with my comment. :D

Didnt take it that way, its all good :drink:

DollaBill 06-23-2005 10:01 AM

what vids??????????????? Where????????????????????