Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   New York City Poker Run (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/105511-new-york-city-poker-run.html)

Panther 06-24-2005 08:02 AM

Re: New York City Poker Run

Originally Posted by yesrej
panther i have to check but i think i got a good shot of you. did you have a helicopter over you as you got to the tz.

We may have... I don't remember though. I remember a helicopter flying with us twice that day. Once on the way up and then the boatpix chopper on the way back.

Thanks for lookin!!

NJgr8ful 06-24-2005 09:10 AM

Just checked my video(s) Panther/Lucididee and (as per usual) my brother came through again :rolleyes: :( No shots of you guys, well one from about 200yds and just your transom (man you had a boat-full! :D ). Friggen useless as tits on a bull :rolleyes: Too busy with cigarette in one hand and cold beverage in the other.

Next year I'll be saving a seat for someone who can shoot vids and take some great stills. Too much hardware there not to capture .. what a waste(d)!

Lucididee 06-24-2005 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by njgr8ful
Just checked my video(s) Panther/Lucididee and (as per usual) my brother came through again :rolleyes: :( No shots of you guys, well one from about 200yds and just your transom (man you had a boat-full! :D ). Friggen useless as tits on a bull :rolleyes: Too busy with cigarette in one hand and cold beverage in the other.

Next year I'll be saving a seat for someone who can shoot vids and take some great stills. Too much hardware there not to capture .. what a waste(d)!

Hit your bro in the back of the head for me! :eek: :drink: Thanks for looking.

Had a 7 man crew. My bro was nice enough to have me & the man on his boat for the run. (We were having carb problems :mad: . But got her in the water on Sunday. :p )

SHARKEY-IMAGES 06-24-2005 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by njgr8ful
No shots of you guys, well one from about 200yds and just your transom

You got a pic of Lucididee's transom? :eek: :eek: :eek:

. :drink: J/K..... :D :D :D

Panther 06-24-2005 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by sharkeymarine
You got a pic of Lucididee's transom? :eek: :eek: :eek: .

Easy now, that's my sister your talking about!! and,,,, it was MY transom!! :evilb:

No harm, no foul :drink:

SHARKEY-IMAGES 06-24-2005 04:21 PM

I know....Just foolin' around..... :drink: :drink: :drink:

Panther 06-24-2005 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by sharkeymarine
I know....Just foolin' around..... :drink: :drink: :drink:

Same here. :drink:

She can handle her self. Besides, she's the older one!

SHARKEY-IMAGES 06-24-2005 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by Panther
Besides, she's the older one!

:eek: :eek: She's gonna smack ya for that remark! :eek: :eek:

:D :D :D

Lucididee 06-24-2005 07:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Yup Older and wiser! (As in wisea$$.) As long as he don't call me an old maid, he's good to go!

I can't smack my bro anymore, he's bigger than me, and I can't run as fast as I used to. Besides if I did get a smack in, he just might take me on the boat and then leave me somewhere in the middle of the ocean! :eek: :p

But, anyway, here's a pic of my transom.

NJgr8ful 06-24-2005 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by Lucididee
Yup Older and wiser! (As in wisea$$.) As long as he don't call me an old maid, he's good to go!

I can't smack my bro anymore, he's bigger than me, and I can't run as fast as I used to. Besides if I did get a smack in, he just might take me on the boat and then leave me somewhere in the middle of the ocean! :eek: :p

But, anyway, here's a pic of my transom.

Awww come on ... where's that scantily clad transom :eek: :D :D :evilb: ((You knew it was coming Dee :p ))