Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
A few shots of my sh it, to show some of you how punk your sh it is.... >

A few shots of my sh it, to show some of you how punk your sh it is....

Notices

A few shots of my sh it, to show some of you how punk your sh it is....

Old 03-19-2006, 12:56 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: A few shots of my sh it, to show some of you how punk your sh it is....

Originally Posted by Reed Jensen
Hey Steczy... who are those guys in your avatar?... Some of the "boys" raising the rainbow flag for you?.......
that was my b day present from the mods... i get no respect.. im around just so busy with work that i just eat, poop and go to work, trying to get ready for the season and all the trouble we will get into.. the fun will soon be here....
Old 03-19-2006, 01:01 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: A few shots of my sh it, to show some of you how punk your sh it is....

It's about time you showed up.... what gives? dont give me that work crap. I am the busiest, richest, best looking guy on OSO and still manage to post
Old 03-19-2006, 09:45 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by masher44
I am the busiest, richest, best looking guy on OSO and still manage to post
You forgot you are also the most modest.
Old 03-19-2006, 09:55 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally Posted by Titan

Season is very very close to being here
You mean to tell me that you guys aren't boating yet up there???

Old 03-19-2006, 10:15 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

It's about time you showed up.... what gives? dont give me that work crap. Tomtbone is the busiest, richest, best looking guy on OSO and he still manages to post

thanks bro
Old 03-19-2006, 10:18 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by OldSchool
You mean to tell me that you guys aren't boating yet up there???

Yeah, that's a shame. Here's a couple vids we took today, running the river, and Lake George.

Click here to watch Porkeys

Click here to watch Porkeys-2
Attached Thumbnails A few shots of my sh it, to show some of you how punk your sh it is....-3-19-003-small-.jpg   A few shots of my sh it, to show some of you how punk your sh it is....-3-19-012-small-.jpg   A few shots of my sh it, to show some of you how punk your sh it is....-3-19-022-small-.jpg  

Old 03-19-2006, 11:49 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by stecz20
im here you a holes... this is a funny thread.... the good old days, of ball breaking and playful banter... where has it gone, oh where has it gone... one thing i do know sean is giving old man cuda a run for his money on collecting junk boats... the season will soon be here and fun and games will be back on the front burner...

speedwake is for guys like cuda.....
Cuda still plays for the home team. They haven't realized that yet. He's still one of us....always has been, always will be.

He just needs more than one place to post so he can occupy his time. He is a hero over there. He feeds off of them.

Buck
Old 03-20-2006, 12:12 AM
Registered

It's about time you showed up.... what gives? dont give me that work crap. I am the busiest, richest, best looking guy on OSO and still manage to post

i remember a time whn you stayed away... you were in love with miss canada, and did not have time for us.. when your in love you forget about us.. its cool we are used to it by now....
Old 03-20-2006, 12:16 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by buck183
Cuda still plays for the home team. They haven't realized that yet. He's still one of us....always has been, always will be.

He just needs more than one place to post so he can occupy his time. He is a hero over there. He feeds off of them.

Buck

do they know he takes fiber pills to stay regular... do they know he is older than dirt, and needs to sit down to piss... some hero....
Old 03-20-2006, 07:53 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by stecz20
, and needs to sit down to piss... some hero....
Due to doctor's orders, I have to sit down to piss. I have a hernia and he told me not to lift over ten pounds.

Quick Reply: A few shots of my sh it, to show some of you how punk your sh it is....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.