Notices

New Garage

Old 06-27-2005, 04:44 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: New Garage

Originally Posted by Havasu Cig
Very nice place Gerard, I can't wait to check it out in a couple of weeks.

P.S. Sorry if there are any gramatical errors, I just had my appendix (sp) taken out and i am doped up pretty good right now.
How are you feeling bro? I was trying to call you earlier. Looking forward to Havasu in a few weeks on "Benny" (Bennington pontoon boat)
Old 06-27-2005, 08:48 PM
Masher touches my
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Havasu Cig
Water de-ionizer is the only way to go (the same as mobile detalers use). I rent one for 35 bucks a month and it makes 1500 gallons of water and drys absolutely spot free. I use it on my boat, Harley ect... plug it in and it has a light that tells you it is good to go and when the light goes off you call and they bring you a new bottle. I have had one for years and would not live without it.

I could wash my Top Gun in about an hour and the skater in about 1/2 hour because you don't have to dry. Mr. Clean IMO is a piece of $hit. It does not put out enough water to wash a boat in a realistic amount of time. I bought one to use at the ramp for quick wash downs and it went in the trash after the first use.

Very nice place Gerard, I can't wait to check it out in a couple of weeks.

P.S. Sorry if there are any gramatical errors, I just had my appendix (sp) taken out and i am doped up pretty good right now.

I wipe my boat off at the boat ramp when I have all the "help" that went with me. My wife does the interior while I do the outside, that way when I get home it's done, all I have to do is cover it and put it away.
Old 06-28-2005, 12:42 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

4 hour drive is not bad at all for a good time at the second home, from here in nor-cal it would be probably like 9 hrs. i would have to fly most the time. i guess now you couldregister all your toys out there. by the way does AZ have the luxury tax like here in Cali. thanks, JAIME