Like Tree0Likes

MORE....NYC Poker Run Pics

Reply
Old 06-24-2005, 12:44 AM
  #31
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
GLH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Burlington, VT
My Boats: Azimut
Posts: 15,267
Default Re: MORE....NYC Poker Run Pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by drypipetiger
I think you were right about the Outerlimits. He was caught playing pocket pool over Triple X in Miami.
Snowflake again mooching the f*ck out of my boat...

Christ if it wasn't for me motivating your azz out of your orchard to see the fuc*ing world you'd still be taking pictures of erotic apple tree branches in the back of your house, dirtying stolen hospital sheets.

Instead I bring you in a sunny beautiful city in the middle of winter to puke your guts out under a highway overpass after drinking womens drinks like Long Island Ice tea and Pink ladies all night...

The taught of taking pictures of you with chunks of puke on your shirt and in your hair after your technicolor yawning excursions is not evident to me but your posts are making me reconsider my priorities.

So next time when your hunched over barfing in the toilet, sink and tub not even knowing if the world is up or down I'll reach for the camera instead of trying to help you figure out which way to barf in a bathroom desingned after the 19th century, you'll be at peace while your powerpuke painting ceiling, walls, partitions and even the building next door.
GLH is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 12:45 AM
  #32
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
GLH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Burlington, VT
My Boats: Azimut
Posts: 15,267
Default Re: MORE....NYC Poker Run Pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIOPA
....look at the deck he's on....
But it's my deck...
GLH is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 12:46 AM
  #33
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
GLH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Burlington, VT
My Boats: Azimut
Posts: 15,267
Default Re: MORE....NYC Poker Run Pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEOPAJM
Carefull GL .... You'll get a wet spot on those khakis !!!
And you'll have to look up to see it.


Any wet spot will be for a Cig with #6's not much else...
GLH is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 06:08 AM
  #34
Registered
 
Titan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Mill Neck, NY
My Boats: 33 Stratos, Sweet 16 Donzi
Posts: 2,275
Default Re: MORE....NYC Poker Run Pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLH
But it's my deck...


And by the looks of things you missed some prime space for signs on the new piece. Not to mention all the wanna be goumba's that it was attracting!!!!!
Attached Images
   
Titan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 08:11 AM
  #35
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
drypipetiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Lake Champlain, NY
My Boats: 2008 Nor-Tech 3600
Posts: 3,452
Default Re: MORE....NYC Poker Run Pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLH
Snowflake again mooching the f*ck out of my boat...

Christ if it wasn't for me motivating your azz out of your orchard to see the fuc*ing world you'd still be taking pictures of erotic apple tree branches in the back of your house, dirtying stolen hospital sheets.

Instead I bring you in a sunny beautiful city in the middle of winter to puke your guts out under a highway overpass after drinking womens drinks like Long Island Ice tea and Pink ladies all night...

The taught of taking pictures of you with chunks of puke on your shirt and in your hair after your technicolor yawning excursions is not evident to me but your posts are making me reconsider my priorities.

So next time when your hunched over barfing in the toilet, sink and tub not even knowing if the world is up or down I'll reach for the camera instead of trying to help you figure out which way to barf in a bathroom desingned after the 19th century, you'll be at peace while your powerpuke painting ceiling, walls, partitions and even the building next door.
Damn, I should be a shrink. Do I know how to help people clear themselves or what? Very good GL. It was very healthy to get all that off your chest. I'm glad I could help.

Now take a couple days to relax after that and don't forget to breath.

Thanks again for touring me around last night. I'll waive all my fees and call it even for last nights ride.
drypipetiger is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 01:01 PM
  #36
Registered
Thread Starter
 
LIOPA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: LONG ISLAND-NY
Posts: 1,335
Default Re: MORE....NYC Poker Run Pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan


And by the looks of things you missed some prime space for signs on the new piece. Not to mention all the wanna be goumba's that it was attracting!!!!!

I now appoint BIG DON VITO as the official GOUMBA HEADMASTER to train all the "GOUMBA WANNA BE's" to be the REAL DEALS ...... We will rename the boat GOOD SHIP GOUMBA
LIOPA is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 07:05 PM
  #37
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
waterheater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Vermont
Posts: 2,194
Default Re: MORE....NYC Poker Run Pics

Got any more pics Paul? C'mon, post 'em. Need dirt
waterheater is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 10:51 AM
  #38
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
GLH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Burlington, VT
My Boats: Azimut
Posts: 15,267
Default Re: MORE....NYC Poker Run Pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by drypipetiger
...for last nights ride.
Didn't you invent radium a couple hours ago?
GLH is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 11:01 AM
  #39
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
drypipetiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Lake Champlain, NY
My Boats: 2008 Nor-Tech 3600
Posts: 3,452
Default Re: MORE....NYC Poker Run Pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLH
Didn't you invent radium a couple hours ago?

LMAO!! Gettttt the F#CK over here!!!
drypipetiger is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 12:02 PM
  #40
Registered
Thread Starter
 
LIOPA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: LONG ISLAND-NY
Posts: 1,335
Default Re: MORE....NYC Poker Run Pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterheater
Got any more pics Paul? C'mon, post 'em. Need dirt

Well...as a matter of fact I do.......They will be on the MILK RUN thread shortly
LIOPA is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
WARPARTY36
General Boating Discussion
126
06-27-2008 08:39 PM
Lucididee
General Boating Discussion
6
06-20-2005 09:33 AM
boater31v
General Boating Discussion
34
06-28-2004 03:16 PM
Shooter
Baja
3
06-23-2004 08:04 PM
tripps
General Boating Discussion
3
06-17-2002 12:28 AM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:41 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.