Like Tree0Likes

No more Whipples available??

Old 06-25-2005, 10:13 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Default Re: No more Whipples available??

Quote:
Originally Posted by lchornet
My dog in this discussion is that you have posted several different stories within 10 posts of each other. Thats garbage posting. Plus your posts about JC. We all have seen Zul's stuff. No one as of yet, has shown any of TMP's stuff........
You want to talk about garbage posting, big difference between 5 and 10. No one has said anything about ZUL, except yourself, quit trying to twist things to prove your pointless point. Now..JC is a different story. I went through your 181 posts, it didn't want to be overly judgemental, but if anyone can talk garbage, you are the man...24 useless posts on the TMP 1600 thread, not to mention the Thad Allen Thread, talking smak about OuterLimits and their speed record, arguing over cam specs, and the list goes on. Your new name should be MR. Contraversy, you love threads like this. While your at it, fill your profile out a little more, quit hiding, and buy a full membership if you want to support this site. Jeff
Old 06-25-2005, 10:16 PM
Registered

My Boats: 10 foot Kayak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jassman
You want to talk about garbage posting, big difference between 5 and 10. No one has said anything about ZUL, except yourself, quit trying to twist things to prove your pointless point. Now..JC is a different story. I went through your 181 posts, it didn't want to be overly judgemental, but if anyone can talk garbage, you are the man...24 useless posts on the TMP 1600 thread, not to mention the Thad Allen Thread, talking smak about OuterLimits and their speed record, arguing over cam specs, and the list goes on. Your new name should be MR. Contraversy, you love threads like this. While your at it, fill your profile out a little more, quit hiding, and buy a full membership if you want to support this site. Jeff
Thanks for making me feel so special
Old 06-25-2005, 10:28 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Likewise, that not being missed comment really hurt
Old 06-25-2005, 10:29 PM
Registered

Quote:
Likewise, that not being missed comment really hurt
I missed you if it means anything
Old 06-25-2005, 10:32 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

you forgot to do this first then this
Old 06-25-2005, 10:33 PM
Registered

Quote:
you forgot to do this first then this
Old 06-25-2005, 11:07 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

You REALLY need to get a life if you have time to do that.

Its a shame that you keep trying to get away from the FACT that you said TMP got 8 blowers from Whipple, and Dustin flat out called you a liar. I'm waiting for you to explain that one.[/QUOTE]

It took all of about 5 minutes.

This is your misinterpretation, read pg 1, my first post, then read page 2, my second post, explaining over a 5 week period from when I was there last to this week..can you follow this, or am I way over your head...now stay with me, we're almost there..then read Dustin comment , QUOTE: no one has recieved 8 chargers at one time. VERY IMPORTANT..it states at one time. Glad we got that cleared up.

Last edited by Jassman; 06-25-2005 at 11:14 PM.
Old 06-25-2005, 11:18 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

It is coming along good Fred. I talked with Terry, told him I wanted some TRICK items like Tabs, double colored bezels, as well as I talked with TMP on those certain items, I will get ahold of you after the 15th of July, thanks again for your expertise. Jeff
Old 06-25-2005, 11:19 PM
Registered

My Boats: 26 american offshore ,28 donzi 33 Scarab

Quote:
Originally Posted by lchornet
You need to keep your stories straight. Your post said ""I just got mine 2 weeks ago, I was worried, TMP got 8 of them, slim pickings"" That says TWO weeks, not 5 weeks. It also says that TMP got 8, and it implies that they got them 2 weeks ago.
ok
oh
ok
I guess you never heard of Zul's engines? I don't think calling JC a wanabee is the smartest thing you have ever done, as he and Zul's are way way out of TMP's league. They have proved themselves for years. (and its "L" c hornet )
ok
ok
ok
ok
What is up with you and the physical threats to Open 72? That stuff is kindergarden at best.
oh
I don't know a damn thing about TMP, and I don't care. But if they have customers like you, who's goal is to beat people up, they need to get a new client list.
what exactly does zul build thats so special??? he has a good reputation that's starting to be tarnished by his hourly tard. zul has a reputation for building reliable carburetored naturally
aspirated engines. while his reputation is solid his engine lineup doesn't stand out from anybody Else's in the industry. so what has zul or jc done that tmp can't compete with????
the're nothing wrong with having your favorite engine builder.
if bashing another builder is necessary to make your guy look better that's really sad. i'm sorry tmp makes you guys feel so inferior you have to resort to bashing. try counseling or get into some group therapy. in life you will notice those that attack others have an inferiority complex, j.c. comes to mind. maybe it's time for j.c. to put his name on the building
& stop hiding behind zul's accomplishments. that would be a lot of fun for all of us!!!!
Old 06-25-2005, 11:28 PM
Registered

I dont hide behind anyone jackas s.I have my own business that i stand behind.I have numerous motors out there running everyday.Zul has his own deal.I happen to work for him when he needs me.If anything you guys tarnish TMP.I dont have to put down anyone.All you have to do is to have your engines in boats that go out and run.I had 12 engines in the NYC poker run last week.It was my name on the hatches not ZUL.I didnt see any TMP engines