Like Tree0Likes

Put In Bay This Weekend?

Reply
Old 06-30-2005, 10:45 AM
  #11
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member
 
Racegirl3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Bucyrus, Ohio
My Boats: Former Boat Btch, now I just dream
Posts: 22,944
Default Re: Put In Bay This Weekend?

Cool .. maybe I can finally meet the guy with my initials
__________________
Bad Girls Make Good Company
Racegirl3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 10:50 AM
  #12
Registered
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 4,215
Default Re: Put In Bay This Weekend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racegirl3
Oh come on! Big, loud, fast engines .... whats not to love!!

AbsolutlyScarab .... if I can get my friends away from the bars for some boating, Ill introduce you to some more of our crazy gang
Racegirl you moron, he already met most of us on the poker run.

Will be around the islands all weekend, were origonally planning a trip to Muskamoot on Lake St.Clair but that fell thru, so look for us at the Casino tomorrow night for sure then after that who knows where we will end up. Look for my Cig, Team Baja's 23 Red Rocket, and probably a few other Bajas and a Libarator.
THRILLSEEKER is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 11:14 AM
  #13
RHC
Registered
 
RHC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Sandusky Bay
Posts: 1,375
Default Re: Put In Bay This Weekend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by THRILLSEEKER
Racegirl you moron, he already met most of us on the poker run.

Will be around the islands all weekend, were origonally planning a trip to Muskamoot on Lake St.Clair but that fell thru, so look for us at the Casino tomorrow night for sure then after that who knows where we will end up. Look for my Cig, Team Baja's 23 Red Rocket, and probably a few other Bajas and a Libarator.
I will be sure to run the other way if I see any of them there boats you just described!!

RHC
RHC is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 12:02 PM
  #14
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member
 
Racegirl3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Bucyrus, Ohio
My Boats: Former Boat Btch, now I just dream
Posts: 22,944
Default Re: Put In Bay This Weekend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by THRILLSEEKER
Racegirl you moron, he already met most of us on the poker run.
Most of us? ya .. ok he met 3 of us ... I said the REST of our gang .. That would be Frank, Jason, Tom, Hollie, Gary, Greg, Dave, Connie, the other white Connie, Chad ....

Kids!!! Think they know it all
__________________
Bad Girls Make Good Company
Racegirl3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 12:10 PM
  #15
Registered
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 4,215
Default Re: Put In Bay This Weekend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racegirl3
Most of us? ya .. ok he met 3 of us ... I said the REST of our gang .. That would be Frank, Jason, Tom, Hollie, Gary, Greg, Dave, Connie, the other white Connie, Chad ....

Kids!!! Think they know it all


Hey Racegirl, hows your boat running?



Owe thats right.... nevermind
THRILLSEEKER is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 01:03 PM
  #16
Registered
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 42
Default Re: Put In Bay This Weekend?

Tony, you launching at Mazurik? I should be up to the lake about 6:30 with the boat in the water by 7:00. If you want to stop by or launch at Dempseys, come have 1.
AbsolutlyScarab is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 02:29 PM
  #17
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Trade Score: (3)
 
J-Bonz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Cleveland, OH / Pewaukee, WI
My Boats: 38 TopGun & 21 Apache Scout
Posts: 4,934
Default Re: Put In Bay This Weekend?

headin up friday night. planning to hit kellys saturday and stay the night. I heard saturday will be cold. Hoping the lake will be rough so we can try out the new top gun in some real water. Hope to meet and see all you guys out this weekend.
Jack Jr.
J-Bonz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 03:19 PM
  #18
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member
 
Racegirl3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Bucyrus, Ohio
My Boats: Former Boat Btch, now I just dream
Posts: 22,944
Default Re: Put In Bay This Weekend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by THRILLSEEKER
Hey Racegirl, hows your boat running?



Owe thats right.... nevermind

Hey Thrillseeker .. hows your hotel reservation for Key West?

Oh thats right ... nevermind


__________________
Bad Girls Make Good Company
Racegirl3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 05:02 PM
  #19
Registered
Thread Starter
 
dreamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: cleveland
My Boats: boatless... with money in the bank!!
Posts: 5,798
Default Re: Put In Bay This Weekend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Bonz
headin up friday night. planning to hit kellys saturday and stay the night. I heard saturday will be cold. Hoping the lake will be rough so we can try out the new top gun in some real water. Hope to meet and see all you guys out this weekend.
Jack Jr.
becareful what u wish for...

smallcraft advisory fri afternoon... 20mph out of the nw

go get a backbrace... if it doesnt laydown ill wait till sat morning( i was gonna take the formula 330ss)

let me no when your going we can shoot up together
dreamer is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 05:50 PM
  #20
Registered
 
dukenrock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 2,255
Default Re: Put In Bay This Weekend?

dukenrock is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Ran-Dom 32
General Boating Discussion
17
05-26-2005 08:32 AM
glassdave
General Boating Discussion
4
06-04-2004 12:01 PM
ofshore
General Boating Discussion
4
05-26-2004 11:03 AM
C M R
General Boating Discussion
5
07-03-2003 01:53 PM
Twin O/B Sonic
General Boating Discussion
4
10-01-2002 08:56 AM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:20 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.