Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Big Dick's run at the Shootout. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/107392-big-dicks-run-shootout.html)

26ZX Donzi 08-21-2005 10:06 PM

Re: Big Dick's run at the Shootout.

We will be there. 2 Boats, 4 people. Thanks Jim and Brian! :drink:

buck183 08-21-2005 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by 26ZX Donzi
We will be there. 2 Boats, 4 people. Thanks Jim and Brian! :drink:

That's my boy! I owe ya a cold one Tim. ;)

Buck

open wide 08-23-2005 08:43 PM

Count me in, 1 boat 4 people.

chromecat 08-23-2005 10:13 PM

my list is growing... i think i'm up to 6 people and 3 boats...maybe...

Don

BgBoost1 08-24-2005 10:35 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Buck,

We are in......2 Eliminator Boats.
BgBoost1......4 People
PwrCat.........2-4 People

Running a 26' Cat on the Washing machine water at LOTO, and hearing about all the accidents made my wife and I buy some matching life jackets. We will be wearing them, please don't make fun.

Looking foreward to taking the first Jager Minnow Shot of the Weekend!!!

PWRCAT 08-24-2005 10:53 AM

Thanks for putting me in Bgboost Im actually down to 2 and have room for 1 0r 2 more. Oh and ill throw on my jacket so you dont feel like a total tool bag. Maybe LOTO on fri morning will be calm and smooth with alittle wind chop on the water? Who am I kidding????? Oh and its PWRCAT not PWRCAR?

hharris 08-24-2005 11:11 AM

count us in! 1 boat 3 people!

what are the landmarks to look for on the 47 mile marker for this cove where BJ is at?? all i can remember from last time was the stoplight that someone had on there lot or ontop of there dock?

thanks!
oh BTW

were staying at the ledges too, and this is going to be my BACHELOR PARTY!!weekend, :evilb: so saturday morning we should have 3 boats and 12 or so people!

BgBoost1 08-24-2005 11:53 AM

PwrCar / PwrCat...I just edited my post.....Sorry I forgot that you don't have a fast car!!!

hharris - Just look for around 100-200 boats floating in the main channel. You can't miss it!!!

hharris 08-24-2005 12:12 PM

yeah i figured someone would say that :D

well most likely be headed up that way before the run starts!

were going to be in the water around 9 and making a few stops on the way to BJ so well probably have to leave for BJ around 10 am

hharris 08-24-2005 12:16 PM

edit that! i had a brain fart! i meant it to say BD ( big dicks) i just realized i had BJ, i know where Backwaters is at, we stay in that cove most of the time!
:(