Notices

Crash Victims Brother Thx

Old 07-12-2005, 01:28 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Crash Victims Brother Thx

Hello it is late monday night This is Mark, Mikes brother and i want to thank all the people involved in helping with the rescue. thx to Mike Feory for getting up and close to take a look for my Brother and any other boat members that might have been in the water. As of today they still have not located my brother. i asked them to take me out to the site so i could say my give my respects to my twin. as you all you he was a very liked person with a beautiful family of three. he loved this sport and im sure that the last thing on his mind on such a calm sea was this. I do not know Bob Russel but im sure he is well qualified to throttle this boat and thats why im sure mike felt comfortable about being on this boat. i would like to find his life jacket that a few people said was floating in the water. they only recoved three jackets. my main concern is that the jacket he had on might have only partial inflated and he might be suspended under the water making a recovery harder. if there is a extra life jacket that is his the family can feel better about this idea. please contact me through PM or My Cell 1-414-899-9809 (Mark) i also would like to talk with Bob Russel to ask him how much G,s he felt on ejection so i can undrstand what my brother might have felt on his last journey. i do not Blame Bob but rather me understanding the feeling of this might make me feel better. i do not want this threat to turn ugly rather than just helpful. we all read the other post so we do not need to talk about safty even though it is an issue. Thx again to Mark and Tom Mike,s freinds for letting him live out his dreams and being in a 42ft gtx 1075 trin hp boat. I drag race cars and understand the feeling of speed and the addiction to it. only if boating had some of the same restrictions we do at our level for saftey. (enough said) i meet Brain Bunch and his Wife Janet sat night and they were real helpful helping me understang some of the step bottom boat limitations in turns. i hope that all step haul owners know these things about there boats for future events. the family is doing well and i am the contact person for my family here in Michigan. any videos that might be out there or pictures of my brother that day might help his children later in life to understand what happened. there was a 40ft skater i was told that had a bow mount video camera named Ruthless. if you had you camera on it would be nice to let us know. again at this time the alligon county sheriff and Ottawa county is taking good care of me. i went and saw the boat today and it looked like it did a 180 and than stuffed in the right rear corner. the tops of the seats where bent over straight. im not a race boater so im not sure in this case going backwards with you back planted into the seat you would get ejected like normal. thats what i was hoping Bob R. couild tell me. he was ok and might have a better idea what really happend(besides the sharp turn). Thx again for all the support for Mike and his Family (they will need it) I will be there for Lisa and his Kids for many years to come. Again any info would make me feel better about this and put my mind to rest. God Bless all and good night.
Old 07-12-2005, 01:46 AM
Registered

Default Re: Crash Victims Brother Thx

GULP!!!.......... I don't know what to say......I hope you find the answers you need ,,, you and your family are in our prayers!!!
Old 07-12-2005, 02:46 AM
No Comment
VIP Member

Location: This post copyright, Packinair Inc. All rights reserved.

Originally Posted by tizbad4
GULP!!!.......... I don't know what to say......I hope you find the answers you need ,,, you and your family are in our prayers!!!
same thing I was about to type
Old 07-12-2005, 02:46 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Very heartfelt post.

One thing I can promise you is that everyone on OSO is family and you will have all the support from us here as you do at home. Bob is a super nice guy and will do anything for anyone so I am sure he will tell you whatever it is you like to know...Very sorry to hear about this tragedy
Old 07-12-2005, 03:45 AM
Charter Member #927
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Mark, I can only imagine the grief filled questions that you must have right now.
Please know that our thoughts and our prayers are with you and your family.
Old 07-12-2005, 04:58 AM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.
Old 07-12-2005, 05:16 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,291 Likes on 446 Posts

Mark, our condolences for your loss.
Old 07-12-2005, 06:32 AM
45 Lip Ship / 900 Zul's
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Mark & Lisa
Thoughts and prayers to your family's.

Rick OSG
Old 07-12-2005, 06:39 AM
Registered

terrible news...

my condolances to all those invovled/affected by this tragedy.
Old 07-12-2005, 06:57 AM
OSO Moderator
Charter Member

Received 25 Likes on 6 Posts

Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

Quick Reply: Crash Victims Brother Thx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.