Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
anyone going to table rock ot loto? >

anyone going to table rock ot loto?

Notices

anyone going to table rock ot loto?

Old 07-20-2005, 12:56 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: anyone going to table rock ot loto?

Sobriety, what is that? Seriousely, I got stopped a few years back right there. Been drinking a little, thank god for a boat load of drunk people to make me look sober!
I would love to have some sort of tie up thing or something at the swings on Saturday. Look for me, I'll be in "Bad Idea" of on a blue and white Cobalt 360. Should not be too hard to find the 360 , it is the only one on the lake I think?
Old 07-20-2005, 01:19 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Jason,

You mean you will be there unless there is some sort of wife/family issue like there was last time we were all supposed to meet at the swing?

I beleive I saw that Cobalt a couple of months ago at Big Bouy's. It is a beautiful boat.
Old 07-20-2005, 01:27 PM
Registered

Yea, no family issues this time, I'm traveling sans wife and kid. My Dad and is Girlfriend are there but they brought the little Baja so don't know if they will be with me or not. I do know that I will make an appearance there. Saturday afternoon is probably when I'll show.
call my punk ass to make sure I'm on the right track Saturday
316-650-7796
Old 07-20-2005, 03:31 PM
Registered

Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by JasonSmith
How about meeting at the swings? I'll have to be there, supposedly going to be a bunch of young people like myself at this party. I'm sure there will be some inhabitions lost over there!
Brian are you still interested in a tour of the Outlaw? You have my number and know where I'll be....
Swings is good with me, we'll be out in the afternoon. Yes, wife & i would still like tour & i have your #. We were at LOTO last weekend & after the beating we took, i think she is more open to looking at something bigger.
Old 07-20-2005, 05:05 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I DON'T GET THERE TILL 4 O'CLOCK SATURDAY AND THAN PUT IN THE BOAT. YOU GUYS WILL PROBABLY BE GONE BY THAN. I'LL COME DOWN THERE ANYWAY AND SEE WHATS GOING ON. I'LL BE IN A 27 FOOT ELIMINATOR WITH LIGHTNING BOLTS ON SIDES. i WILL STAY TILL THURSDAY IF ANYBODY WILL STILL BE THERE.
Old 07-20-2005, 05:24 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=JasonSmith]I'll be on the "Rock" this weekend and next, starting this Thursday. Be one cove west of marker 21 @ a dock called "The Liquid Lounge". Come by, it will be a pretty good sized party Saturday.[/QUOHARE FAR UPSTREAM IS THAT FROM THE ROPES?
Old 07-20-2005, 05:46 PM
Registered

Campbell Point Marina, Mile or so south from there.
Attached Thumbnails anyone going to table rock ot loto?-table-rock-map.bmp  

Last edited by JasonSmith; 07-20-2005 at 05:59 PM.
Old 07-20-2005, 09:25 PM
Registered

any bars up past the ropes? I have been up to the ropes and down past the dam to the cliffs. Anything I'm missing on the lake?
Old 07-21-2005, 04:22 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Bill 3
I may have to come out and find you guys.

The swing is on the James river where it meets Aunts Creek. There are quite a few other popular spots. The Island on the White near Baxter, Mill Creek, Cow Creek, Gobbler's Knob (Directly north of point 7, but not Port of Kimberling), and I am sure there are lots of others. The swing is by far the most popular, but not always family oriented on the weekends .

FYI - Who knows when they will do it again, but 2 weeks ago there was a sobriety checkpoint on saturday from 4:30 till 6 where the James and White Rivers come together. I assume they were after people leaving the swing.
what about the cliffs by the dam? Any bars up there or by the ropes?
Old 07-21-2005, 06:20 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

No bars past the swing. There are some places up the White. Calling them bar's may be a stretch, but I am not very familiar with the Shell Knob area. I know of nothing past the dam other than Big Cedar Lodge which has the Devil's Pool, but it is not really on the lake. It is best to ask them to call a shuttle. It is a great place to go to for their champagne brunch ($25/ea) on Sundays. I have never been there, but there is a place at Rock Lane Lodge called the Parrot's Perch which is on the far side of Indian Point. We live right in Kimberling City, give me a call anytime 417-335-1656. It is supposed to be a hot SOB so we may not get too far from the dock for very long (we have a 10 month old).

Bill Dunagan

Quick Reply: anyone going to table rock ot loto?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.