LOTO Shootout-Who's going?? >

LOTO Shootout-Who's going??

Notices

LOTO Shootout-Who's going??

Old 08-03-2005, 05:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: LOTO Shootout-Who's going??

Hello, my name is nathan hendrickson, I am with Franky & Louie's Powerboats here at the lake of ozarks, We wanted to drop in a invite to all oso members to join us for the Budweiser Lake Rescue Shootout Poker Run, this poker run will start on Thur. Aug 25th with a pre-registration party at Franky & Louie's Beach Front Bar & Grill from 5-11. Fri. Aug 26th 8-10 breakfast and drivers meeting and then were off for the day with stops being Big Dicks, Shooters21, Dog Days, Bayou Bills. We then will end up back at Franky & Louie's for dinner, awards and a benefit auction with all the proceeds going to the local fire districts. If you would like more info please contact Franky & Louie's for a entry form at 573-374-6676 or e-mail nathan at [email protected]. Thanks and we hope to see you there.
Old 08-03-2005, 06:48 PM
Banned

Nathan the OSO fun run , loto powerboaat club andmidwest boat party run is going on Friday at 11:00 leaving backwater jacks cove. We have been doing it for 4 years now. We have set up a lunch buffet and reserved all the docks at Big dicks from 12:00- approx 2:30 with BJ the owner. This has been scheduled every year as a tradition. Might want to make sure you arrive after us so your boaters have room to tie and space to eat. The more boats the better, but we have alot of people who want to check out party cove and other bars Friday afternoon as well.Good luck with your poker run.
Old 08-04-2005, 09:38 AM
Registered

I think you miss understand, this isn't our poker run. This poker run is put on by Budweiser and the local fire depts. They came to Franky & Louie's wanting us to host the event and help promote the event. We put the post on there to help the event, we didn't mean to offend anyone. We know the oso crowd and they are always there to support a good cause. We were hoping oso would be able to do there event along with the Budweiser Poker run or what ever they wish. We just are trying to let everyone know about the event and what the proceeds are going to. Thanks F&L powerboats
Old 08-04-2005, 09:47 AM
KiloKat
VIP Member

Jim & Nathan - is there any way that the two of you can combine these runs? I know the local fire districts would appreciate it since they have an incentive from Budweiser. This would be an awesome run with all of the boats combined! Either way, everyone be safe, wear lifejackets, and have fun.
Old 08-04-2005, 09:58 AM
Registered

I think that is a great idea dave and we at franky & louies would do anything to see that happen, jim if you would be willing to do that lets setup a meeting at franky & louies and get the details worked out to make this work for everyone. it would be a great sight for everyone to have all the boats together. I am willing to do what ever it takes to make this a success for the fire depts. due to just like the shoot out, Budweiser is matching the proceeds we bring in for the fire depts. That is a great thing!
Old 08-04-2005, 04:45 PM
Banned

We at OSO would love to help out the firefighters, I live and build at LOTO and all the fire inspectors are always very nice to us. Would love to get us all together and have probably the largest run in LOTO history. Talked to BJ and he said bring it on. Might be hard to get a place to tie up but we have have tubs of beer outside with bartenders to help out and he will make more food for the buffet. If I know how many are coming and what time the poker run crowd is going to be there I'll arrange it with BJ. everyone will just have to be patient and relax and enjoy themselves as we will max out their capacity big time, but I think it would be a great chance for alot of people to meet and have fun. Lets do it, Can you and Rome get me a head count. Dave Scott is right its all about having fun, being safe and giving to a great charity for a great event. Jeff Doerhauer and all his staff put on one hell of an event. We are fortunate to have this in our backyard. Yes Dave we will all be supporting Bacardi Silver and believe me alot of Budweisers will be consumed for the sponsor. Dave good luck with the new Boat, be safe, talk to you there Jim Midwest performaance marine. loto powerboatclub.com--- Nathan you and Rome email or call me we can meet up and plan the entire day so everyone has a safe fun day. 636 236-4141 or I can come to F&l's if you want.
Old 08-04-2005, 04:56 PM
Registered

When you guys get a schedule down let us know.
Old 08-04-2005, 05:02 PM
Registered

Might sound funny but you could start it at two or three differnent times one-it would cut down on the crowds two- not everyone is going to be able to get off of work to be there for it and there is going to be a lot of out of towners. my .02
Old 08-04-2005, 07:51 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

We are planning on the poker run and the B.D. run. Leaving Franky and Louis at 10:00am going to Bayou Bills first and then meeting up with the OSO crowd at 10:45am and doing the Big Dicks run as well, get down there eat lunch and then hit Shooters, Dog Days, and back to Frank and Louis for the evening. There will be 38 PQ w/4 people, 38 Slingshot w/4, 32 Sunsation w/5, 29 PQ w/5. Cant wait to see everyone, it should be a great time.
Old 08-04-2005, 07:55 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by PWRQWST
We are planning on the poker run and the B.D. run. Leaving Franky and Louis at 10:00am going to Bayou Bills first and then meeting up with the OSO crowd at 10:45am and doing the Big Dicks run as well, get down there eat lunch and then hit Shooters, Dog Days, and back to Frank and Louis for the evening. There will be 38 PQ w/4 people, 38 Slingshot w/4, 32 Sunsation w/5, 29 PQ w/5. Cant wait to see everyone, it should be a great time.
i think that will be a good plan for everybody if we can get an accurate head count.....

remember if you are rafting up at BD's, be considerate of the boats you are walking on...

Quick Reply: LOTO Shootout-Who's going??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.