Like Tree0Likes

New World speed records Super Cat & Super V

Reply
Old 08-05-2005, 01:12 PM
  #11
Registered
Platinum Member
Trade Score: (3)
 
tomtbone1993's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: LAKE CONROE, TX
My Boats: 42 FOUNTAIN / MALIBU
Posts: 15,486
Default Re: New World speed records Super Cat & Super V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean H
you see its different than your fountain.... it runs...

thats not a very nice thing to say................would you like to come over and kick my dog also???????????
tomtbone1993 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 01:13 PM
  #12
Registered
Platinum Member
Trade Score: (3)
 
tomtbone1993's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: LAKE CONROE, TX
My Boats: 42 FOUNTAIN / MALIBU
Posts: 15,486
Default Re: New World speed records Super Cat & Super V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
And he doesent need $15000.00 worth of hearders either


Tom hows the new biz going???

Rob

the new job appears to be good, alot more money than th last one
tomtbone1993 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 01:20 PM
  #13
Registered
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Jupiter, Fl
My Boats: 2000 24 Pantera
Posts: 3,660
Default Re: New World speed records Super Cat & Super V

The Instigator boat is running #6 drives as well
Way to go Jo
ScottB is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 01:34 PM
  #14
Registered
 
throttleup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Cajun Country
My Boats: AKA Throttle Up Propellers
Posts: 5,143
Default Re: New World speed records Super Cat & Super V

The SS Class set a new record at 115.8 MPH which is very fast for 2.5's!

Congrats to Deep Vee Cats For setting the bar so high and making us look good!

Julie
throttleup is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 01:56 PM
  #15
Rob
VIP Member
Thread Starter
Trade Score: (6)
 
Strip Poker 388's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Madison,Mississippi
My Boats: Hustler 388
Posts: 21,567
Default Re: New World speed records Super Cat & Super V

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
the new job appears to be good, alot more money than th last one
Tom Good luck with the new job. I hope it works out for ya .


How long they talking about on the headers ? You have had a very bad year with that boat maybe things will turn around for and get better!!

Rob
__________________
.

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Strip Poker 388 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 02:00 PM
  #16
Registered
Platinum Member
Trade Score: (3)
 
tomtbone1993's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: LAKE CONROE, TX
My Boats: 42 FOUNTAIN / MALIBU
Posts: 15,486
Default Re: New World speed records Super Cat & Super V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
Tom Good luck with the new job. I hope it works out for ya .


How long they talking about on the headers ? You have had a very bad year with that boat maybe things will turn around for and get better!!

Rob

It will take CMI 4-6weeks to make em, i will probaly pull the trigger this fall on new headers, as far as my luck if i didn't have bad luck i wouldn't have any luck at all...................
06 will be a good year Tom
tomtbone1993 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 03:56 PM
  #17
Rob
VIP Member
Thread Starter
Trade Score: (6)
 
Strip Poker 388's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Madison,Mississippi
My Boats: Hustler 388
Posts: 21,567
Default Re: New World speed records Super Cat & Super V

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
It will take CMI 4-6weeks to make em, i will probaly pull the trigger this fall on new headers, as far as my luck if i didn't have bad luck i wouldn't have any luck at all...................
06 will be a good year Tom

Been there before .
__________________
.

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Strip Poker 388 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 09:41 PM
  #18
Registered
 
AMERICAN BAD A$$'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Staunton,VA , SML
My Boats: Fountain 32 Fever
Posts: 44
Default Re: New World speed records Super Cat & Super V

I have video of both of these runs ....
Attached Thumbnails
New World speed records Super Cat & Super V-100_0510-large-.jpg  
AMERICAN BAD A$$ is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 09:58 PM
  #19
Registered
 
Phantom1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Lake Murray, SC
My Boats: 30' Phantom
Posts: 5,647
Default Re: New World speed records Super Cat & Super V

from the SBI website-

08/05/2005
EMAIL THIS PRINT THIS

Fountain Powerboats hosted their annual Kilo run on the Pamlico River in Washington, NC.
The following boats established new SBIP/APBA Offshore International Kilo record:

Superboat: Team CRC, with driver Mike DeFrees, Vancouver, WA and Throttleman Jeff Harris, Greenville, NC set a new kilo record at a speed of 160.986MPH. Type of boat: 39' MTI with 2-525HP Mercury engines.

Super Vee Class: Instigator, with driver Joe Sgro, Bellmore, NY and Throttleman Jeff Harris, Greenville, NC set a new kilo record at a speed of 112.730MPH. Type of boat: 38' Fountain with 2-525HP Mercury engines.

Superboat Stock: Deep V Cats, with driver Steve Quick, Chicago, IL and Throttlmen Lee Austin, Ft. Lauderdale, FL set a new kilo record at a speed of 115.809MPH. Type of boat: 32. L.A. Marine with 2-280HP Mercury engines.

Factory 1: Velocity VRI, with driver Bob Spitulski, Choluota, FL and Throttleman Steve Kildahl, Sarasota, FL set a new kilo record at a speed of 80.950MPH. Type of boat: 29' Velocity with 1-525HP Mercury engines.
Phantom1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 11:04 PM
  #20
Registered
 
monstaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: long island, newyork
My Boats: 3kids
Posts: 2,551
Question Re: New World speed records Super Cat & Super V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom1
from the SBI website-

08/05/2005
EMAIL THIS PRINT THIS

Fountain Powerboats hosted their annual Kilo run on the Pamlico River in Washington, NC.
The following boats established new SBIP/APBA Offshore International Kilo record:

Superboat: Team CRC, with driver Mike DeFrees, Vancouver, WA and Throttleman Jeff Harris, Greenville, NC set a new kilo record at a speed of 160.986MPH. Type of boat: 39' MTI with 2-525HP Mercury engines.

Super Vee Class: Instigator, with driver Joe Sgro, Bellmore, NY and Throttleman Jeff Harris, Greenville, NC set a new kilo record at a speed of 112.730MPH. Type of boat: 38' Fountain with 2-525HP Mercury engines.

Superboat Stock: Deep V Cats, with driver Steve Quick, Chicago, IL and Throttlmen Lee Austin, Ft. Lauderdale, FL set a new kilo record at a speed of 115.809MPH. Type of boat: 32. L.A. Marine with 2-280HP Mercury engines.

Factory 1: Velocity VRI, with driver Bob Spitulski, Choluota, FL and Throttleman Steve Kildahl, Sarasota, FL set a new kilo record at a speed of 80.950MPH. Type of boat: 29' Velocity with 1-525HP Mercury engines.
81mph f-1 must not have been any activators there
monstaaa is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
DriverofDonzi
Super Boat International
5
11-14-2007 05:17 PM
cgarrett
General Boating Discussion
1
11-24-2002 03:35 PM
Michelle May-Schmidt
General Boating Discussion
0
01-14-2002 11:41 AM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:38 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.