Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   New 41 Saber - Graphics Ideas ??? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/109740-new-41-saber-graphics-ideas.html)

LEOPAJM 08-10-2005 01:41 PM

New 41 Saber - Graphics Ideas ???

3 Attachment(s)
Ok guys ..... here's the blank canvas ... Before we paint this thing I wanted to make sure there wasn't some great idea out there floating around in someones head that would work for this boat ??? The current plan is to be very simple ... almost a "retro" look with some stipes in silver and black with a little bit of fade . What do ya got ??? Also , still needs a name !!! :evilb:

BLee 08-10-2005 01:44 PM

Re: New 41 Saber - Graphics Ideas ???

Leave it red. Maybe just a Saber logo on the rear or possibly some Shelby racing stripes up the deck, but I'd leave it red. :cool: Badass looking boat Jerry, congratulations.

How about "Red Dawn"

bobonthis 08-10-2005 01:45 PM

Paint I would just do the windshield cowl black. Hull silver with black SS style stripes running up the bow. I don't know if anyone has it but how about the name "SLICED BREAD". What I wanted to do with my boat but never did was at the end of my SS strips on the bow was to fade them and flame them. my .02

jayhawk261 08-10-2005 01:51 PM

How about the name "RED ROCKET" :drink:

Just kiddin! FANTASTIC looking boat though. Sorry I can't help with graphics or names. I have to do that for my future boat first!

Enjoy it :D

DoTheMath 08-10-2005 01:52 PM

Yep - keep it simple, maybe do the Saber logo in the rear hull-side in silver with a black outline or shadow effect? Aside from that, I'm not sure I'd put anything on it for stripes / graphics, it's bad-a$$ all by itself! Oh yeah, and tell 'em you want a rub rail too in the deal - lol! ;) :D

What did you do for power & drives this time around?

JnT 08-10-2005 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by TwinStepGun
Leave it red. Maybe just a Saber logo on the rear or possible some Shelby racing stripes up the deck, but I'd leave it red. :cool: Badass looking boat Jerry, congratulations.

I agree. That is a beautiful boat! :)

glassdave 08-10-2005 01:56 PM

great look'n boat Jerry. hows it dialing in? cant wait to see it :cool: :cool:

Semper Fi 08-10-2005 02:18 PM

I think it looks great just plain red. Maybe put a Saber logo on the side like TSG mentioned. It has a very clean look to it....Congrats :D

birdog 08-10-2005 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by Semper Fi
I think it looks great just plain red. Maybe put a Saber logo on the side like TSG mentioned. It has a very clean look to it....Congrats :D

PLEASE.....Not to Much !!....It is WAY cool as is !!!!

Maybe just a Cigarette oval ?????? :evilb: :D

cougarman 08-10-2005 02:27 PM

Looks Great Jerry,

Less is more, I liked the Saber name that you and J.D. had on your wind screens before. Strips down the deck lid are Great to.

I'm sure it will be Great, your boats always are.........

Cougarman