Notices

Washington Races

Old 08-07-2005, 08:05 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Washington Races

I am surprised that there isn't a thread up about the races (ok not the races, the parties) yet. So let me take this oppourtunity to regale you with some of the classic moments that I got to experience this weekend (without incriminating the guilty )

Well the night started off when....oh wait I can't tell you about that....but the we.....nope cant tell you that either...so after that we....sorry that one I can't say either.....the night finally ended when....well hell, I guess you will just have to wait for R Addiction to get home and post the pics

It was great getting to meet everyone and getting to hang out with some of my favorite OSO members, I have missed you guys since Richmond (BTW the Chill Out is only 5 and a half months away...Right Brian!)

Speed Girl- We missed ya! Please expect to be taken by force for the next gathering in which I am able to attend. Do you prefer the handcuffs or silk wrist restraints (there you go guys...your early Sunday morning cheap thrill LMAO)

See you guys again soon
Terra

Last edited by IceAngel; 08-07-2005 at 08:10 AM.
Old 08-07-2005, 08:08 AM
Registered

Default Re: Washington Races

Keep the party mode in gear.....Panama is just a couple weeks away !!!! Dave
Old 08-07-2005, 09:35 AM
Charter Member #927
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Awe come on Terra. We all know you were sweet and inocent of any thing that bad happened.
We want details and pics!!
Old 08-07-2005, 07:06 PM
Sun, sand and sea!
Gold Member

Payton, honey, sweet and innocent she ain't! If you had seen her...wait, can't tell that. Or when...dang, can't tell that either. But the best thing was...oops, I would be REALLY dead if I told that. You know, it was more like Vegas and Key West. What happens there, stays there. Until R'Addiction gets back with the pics!

I have to say that all the racers I knew were a super group of people, and the ones I met this weekend merely confirmed that. I couldn't begin to name them all, I know I would leave someone out. Thanks to everyone who helped Terra and I out pimping Swipes.
Old 08-07-2005, 07:19 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

Holy crap that was a great time! I am still recovering. That was a long drive home, and R'ad was a few hours behind me, and has a couple hours farther north to go.
Old 08-07-2005, 07:33 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Payton, you know me don't ya I'm all about innocence and light (hang on, I'm wiping the rest of the Boat Sheild off my halo...YES It will work on gold too)

All I will say is that Mrs. Wigginout and I became very....um well....close. (but like we said you will all have to wait for the pics ROTFLMAO, but I have seriously caught your interest now haven't I )

Brian, Mary Sue and Ange I am glad ya'll made it home OK and we are anxiously awaiting everyone else to post to let us know they are OK.

It was a blast.....but take it from me boys and girls, road blocks suck (for a myriad of reasons )

Oh and I am putting out an APB on my and Ange's knight in shining armor (that Boat Shield can clean up ANYTHING!!!!) I don't remember his real name, but if anyone knows a dude by the name of Big Sexy let him know that we still owe him a drink LMAO
Old 08-07-2005, 09:35 PM
Registered

glad every body made itt home safely, it was a great time. robbie allison hunter
Old 08-07-2005, 09:41 PM
OSO Moderator
Charter Member

Received 25 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by IceAngel
Speed Girl- We missed ya! Please expect to be taken by force for the next gathering in which I am able to attend. Do you prefer the handcuffs or silk wrist restraints (there you go guys...your early Sunday morning cheap thrill LMAO)
Hey.... sorry that I missed the fun BUT I made the first drunk call to you NUTZ!!! I guess you got me back when you got to the room, THANK GOD I charge my phone down stairs and didn't hear it .... As far as the next gathering..... I know I'm booked for Key West... ARE YOU!!!!
Old 08-08-2005, 09:57 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Pictures?
Old 08-08-2005, 10:10 AM
Sun, sand and sea!
Gold Member

I think R'Addiction is the camera man we are all waiting on. I know his drive home put him pulling in rather late, so we may have to wait until tonight. Thank heavens, I don't have to be infamous again for hours yet!

Quick Reply: Washington Races

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.