Like Tree0Likes

Fun with powder coat

Reply
Old 08-29-2005, 12:17 PM
  #11
Registered
Thread Starter
 
martiniboat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Brussels, Ont. CAN. Landlocked between Lake Huron, Ontario and Erie
My Boats: 1978 Martini 25 foot and 30' 1986 Corsa ('old school is cool')
Posts: 592
Default Re: Fun with powder coat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interceptor
Brian,
Are you in the powdercoating business or just your trim tabs ?

ed
Neither actually...

I'm a custom fabricator that specializes in the 'unique'. I build that which (often) can't be found 'on the shelf'.

Powder coating is just one finishing process I use here and the custom tabs make up about 70% of my biz. The other 30% is spent designing and building really cool marine projects designed either by myself, my customers, or often both.

Having said that, many times customers will send me their parts that I can run right along with the custom tabs. This works great since I'm ALWAYS doing colours and if the gun is loaded in that specific colour (or if the cust. can wait a couple days till their req'd colour comes up) can represent a nice savings!

Brian
martiniboat is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
LEOPAJM
General Boating Discussion
6
06-30-2008 02:04 PM
mopower
Formula
6
04-05-2006 07:34 PM
GregP
General Boating Discussion
7
02-13-2005 08:25 AM
carreraboat
General Q & A
13
02-02-2003 12:47 AM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:42 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.